When I'm at item.php, then I put my bid in, it takes me to bid.php and show the correct amount. I fill out bid.php as normal, (lets say I put in 300$) and it says your bid of 300$ has been received. All normal until this point. But then, when you go to the auction it still says the current bid is .99$, and the database still says 00.9900. So It's an issue with bid.php (or something) connecting with the database, but I don't know what to look at to fix it. As far as I can recall, I havent touched bid.php yet.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
28-04-2012, 04:06 AM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
Bids not updating or posting to database
28-04-2012, 05:28 AM #2
Sound like Proxy bid is on.
Lots of discussion about this but briefly if Auction opens at $0.99 then it will stay at $0.99 regardless of 1st bidders amount until someone bids against them. It wont get to $300 until someone else bids $300.
Everyone should try to replicate Bugs & confirm/deny results.
- I wont respond to users who;
-Repeatedly ask for help & don't make the above simple contribution to the project -Don't follow rules or search for solutions.
-Clearly haven't reviewed the WeBid Admin. and/or haven't tested a simple scenario question on their site.