I'm having an issue with shipping charges that is happening sporadically, so I have not been able to pinpoint what is causing the problem.

Sometimes when a buyer chooses to pay with Paypal the shipping charge is added to the final sale price then added again when the buyer chooses to pay through Paypal.

For example:

The last auction this occurred with ended with a bid of $21. When the buyer tried to pay with Paypal the Paypal payment screen said she owed $31 ($21 + $10 shipping), plus "shipping and handling" of $10 causing the final payment to be a total of $41. The seller then had to refund the additional $10 that was charged.

It seems as if Webid is adding the shipping and final bid amount together as the amount due through Paypal then sending the info through to Paypal that shipping is $10. I could understand if it were happening this way on every auction, but it's happening randomly and I'm totally baffled. Also, it's not happen wit auctions only. It's happening randomly to bid only, buy it now only, dutch auctions, etc.