Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Default Help please currency!!

    Hello, i am from Serbia how can i choose my currency "Dinar"

    Or how to make that currency PLEASE HELP!

  2. #2
    Senior Member/Coder pani100's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,310

    Default

    Your best bet is to use search on the top right hand corner.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pani100 View Post
    Your best bet is to use search on the top right hand corner.
    ur mail box is filled up

  4. #4
    Senior Member/Coder pani100's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh View Post
    ur mail box is filled up
    Mail box empty again. fills up to fast.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WazerWoT View Post
    Hello, i am from Serbia how can i choose my currency "Dinar"

    Or how to make that currency PLEASE HELP!
    I have the same problem , How can I change the currency to Romanian LEU ( RON ) ? Couse I can`t from admin menu, It`s not in the list. . THanks in advance.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by forforce View Post
    I have the same problem , How can I change the currency to Romanian LEU ( RON ) ? Couse I can`t from admin menu, It`s not in the list. . THanks in advance.
    I did it from phpMyadmin, I wanted to change only the name , I don`t use converter so changed the name of another Country .

  7. #7
    Super Moderator/Coder/Designer nay27uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,329

    Default

    Could anyone asking about languages please post in the relevant LANGUAGES / TRANSLATIONS forums this is for HTML / CSS not languages

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by forforce View Post
    I did it from phpMyadmin, I wanted to change only the name , I don`t use converter so changed the name of another Country .
    Changing will meess up the rates of your conversion.. whan you convert EUR to RON (that was instead of USD) the conversion remain for usd o.0 so we must figure out the rates location..not in db in the script or the id for ron if is an google api

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •