Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Agree with Box Lot in 100% . You should wait if anyone can make it. I'm working on showing seller categories in active auctions so it will be easy adapted than to your request , BUT !!! IT TAKES TIME TO MAKE IT WORK DUE TO NOT DESTROING MY PRESENT SITE , if you don't understand it , it means that you are not professional site owner. IMO of course.
    If you found my posts helpful, feel free to thumb it up
    FORCE ME TO WORK HARDER ----> DONATE recived (147 $) THANKS ALL

Super Moderator/Coder/Designer nay27uk's Avatar

This would be dificult even for renlok.

He has PM'd me several times on this and What he is asking is that when viewing a sellers active auctions It would have a side panel with categories like it is on the homepage this would have the heading of say "sellers categories" this side panel would then list only the categories that, that perticular seller had items for sale in, as well as the category item counter so it would look somthing like this.

nay27uk's active auctions

nay27uk's Categories
    Art (3)
    Household Goods (2)
    Computers (5)

Hope you see what he wants to achive.

I personaly think it would be far easier to just have the category listed in the actual list of auctions, for example.

Picture, Title, Category, Bid, Ends
    Auction pic, Auction Title, the category, Actual Bid, End Date
    Last edited by nay27uk; 23-03-2012 at 09:45 AM.

Ya i know but u guys are programmers so u can kick the codes from behind cos u guys are the boss unto the last sentence that isnt difficult 4 me do just dont see any reason for that

Quote Originally Posted by nay27uk View Post

nay27uk's active auctions

nay27uk's Categories
    Art (3)
    Household Goods (2)
    Computers (5)

And then all the links will open pages with only those user auctions for that category. A lot of work and new pages but it does sound good especially for future shop use. might have a play one day time permitting to see how far we can push it.

Trying think further we should use

Select * FROM categories LETF JOIN ( JOIN or something else ) webid_users JOin active_auctions WHERE $user.id

this is only example code. I don't know join command well yet , but IMO this should look like above ex.
    so we must get from select (all ) categories JOIN user id , join auctions active for user . this is much simpliest that taking code from catalist used in WeBid.

Or we can take categories code which is for home page , and add specific user id by sql select .
    If you found my posts helpful, feel free to thumb it up
    FORCE ME TO WORK HARDER ----> DONATE recived (147 $) THANKS ALL

Ok luv d effort already made this is a gud thing

Default Own category

Willing to pay for this mod i tell ya just to get it over with oh and happy sunday webiders

Default Sellers own cate

Wow this is really something