Senior Member/Coder Rupert Avery's Avatar

Default A bulk auction uploader

Many of the users of my site said they would love some way to upload auctions quicker...

I am not sure how possible it would be...

Or even exactly what they are needing I think some way to have maybe 5 auction uploads in one screen or something
    www.ultima-auctions.com powered by webid

Junior Member/Coder

They are probably referring to the functionality that Ebay, Amazon, and even Google has where you can just upload a file and have it automatically process it. Someone sent me a file with thousands of items in it, because they were willing to list them, but didn't have the time, and so I'm currently manually entering selected items.

Quote Originally Posted by tholyoak View Post
    They are probably referring to the functionality that Ebay, Amazon, and even Google has where you can just upload a file and have it automatically process it. Someone sent me a file with thousands of items in it, because they were willing to list them, but didn't have the time, and so I'm currently manually entering selected items.
    If you do a little formatting of the provided auctions data you can simply import it into your database, save a TON of time.

Everyone should try to replicate Bugs & post results

• I wont respond to users who;

-Repeatedly ask for help & don't make the above simple contribution to the project
    -Don't follow rules or search for solutions.

-Clearly haven't reviewed the WeBid Admin. and/or tested a simple scenario on their site.

Bulk auction uploader wanted too.
    Any head start on this?

Don't know if it will help but id love to see a webid version of the easy populate mod thats on oscommerce - http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7725

It may give you guys a starting point for the coding!

It also enables you to download too, which is great for creating google shopping feeds