Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    1. WBColors Theme Updated. Details »»

WBColors Theme Updated.

Developer Last Online: Jul 2014 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Category:
      WeBid Version: 1.0.3, 1.0.2, 1.0.1, 1.0.0 Rating:  (5 votes - 5.00 average) Installs: 161
      Released: 27-01-2011 Last Update: 11-08-2011 Downloads: 5557
      Supported Re-useable Code Code Changes Additional Files
      Translations

All credit goes to Alcor http://www.webidsupport.com/forums/s...WBColors-Theme

Updated for v1.0.3

The files:
      WBColors.zip - for WeBid versions 1.0.0, 1.0.1, 1.0.2
      WBColors 1.0.3.zip - for WeBid versions 1.0.3

To install download attached file and read readme.txt for instructions

NOTE: I did this update fairly quickly in maybe 1/2 hours if I've f'ed something up please post in the comments

Also remember to Click Installed!!

Download Now

Show Your Support

• If you like this modification support the author by donating.
      • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.

Quote Originally Posted by bbox View Post
    hi mate, I have the same problem with the buy now option, and I don't seem to find an answer, did you manage to fix that? please reply ASAP anyone who can help, thanks
    Yes, it was referenced on the second page with a link to the fix.
    http://www.webidsupport.com/forums/p...hp?issueid=219
    Go there and check the 6th post down.

hi,
    i have a problem with the auction because i can't see it in home...
    Someone can help me please??
    regards

I am having a problem with the new version of the theme wbthemes when I un zip and send through fillzilla everything goes ok,but when I activate it on my webid site the page is blank and I get this error

07-02-2012, 20:28:44:: Unknown error type: [8] Undefined variable: j on /home/mahtani/public_html/kashout.com/thespot55/index.php line 199
    07-02-2012, 20:28:44:: My ERROR [256] template->_tpl_load_file(): File /home/mahtani/public_html/kashout.com/thespot55/themes/WBColors 1.0.3/global_header.tpl does not exist or is empty

anyone know why.....thanks for the help

Hi, I'm new in this site. in this reason,I have the some problem with the auction because i can't see it home.

I have v. 1.0.3 and I'm getting a blank screen. Seems to be a common problem. Has anyone who was experiencing this problem fixed it?

Default Problems with Captcha and admin

Hi there ,

I've installed the WBcolors theme but I've got 2 problems.

-I can't get into admin anymore , I just get a blank screen

-when I wan't to register as I new user , the captcha doesn't show.

I need some help with this!

Senior Member/Coder/Designer

the theme has lots of errors, better wait for an update,
    LEGAL WARNING!
    All code i am sharing here.

You may not redistribute, sell, or give away my code or part of my code.
    Use of my code in any script other than WeBid is forbidden.

Use of my code in any script other than WeBid or use of it in any script that is a clone of WeBid or in any script that you are selling or giving away requires my full written permission and will be liable to a UK £1.00 royalty charge for every copy of the script you redistribute, sell, give away or use.

New to WeBid and certainly WBColors but not the world of php and acutions.

Installed on a server yesterday, added WBColor and made a few modifications and now have the following issues:
    Faulty (?) links to login.php - which I've removed.
    Unable to register new users

When trying to register a new user, and all looks fine, captcha included, this is the error messages in the log:
    Unknown error type: [8] Undefined index: 2__0064 on //test/includes/functions_global.php line 344
    Unknown error type: [8] Undefined index: CAT_TITLE on //test/includes/template.php(165) : eval()'d code line 5
    Unknown error type: [8] Undefined index: CAT_ITEM on //test/includes/template.php(165) : eval()'d code line 5
    Unknown error type: [8] Undefined index: TITLE on //test/includes/template.php(165) : eval()'d code line 5
    Unknown error type: [8] Undefined index: B_LOGIN_BOX on //test/includes/template.php(165) : eval()'d code line 106
    Unknown error type: [8] Undefined index: B_ERRORMSG on //test/includes/template.php(165) : eval()'d code line 6
    Unknown error type: [8] Undefined index: B_BUYSELLER on //test/includes/template.php(165) : eval()'d code line 15

Any clues?

I'd rather hear of a simple solution before dissecting the code and rewriting certain parts and then left unable to upgrade to future versions...

Many thanks in advance!

Hi guys, i already installed this theme but on homepage I cannot see any auctions, I can choose All, Buy it now only or auction only, but it is still blank. Could you help me please? (do not look that there is not translation)
    TRY: http://aukcie.abprofitrade.eu
    Last edited by frosticek; 14-04-2012 at 10:02 AM. Reason: b

Can someone please tell me how I can install a theme?