Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    1. WBColors Theme Updated. Details »»

WBColors Theme Updated.

Developer Last Online: Oct 2014 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Category:
      WeBid Version: 1.0.3, 1.0.2, 1.0.1, 1.0.0 Rating:  (5 votes - 5.00 average) Installs: 166
      Released: 27-01-2011 Last Update: 11-08-2011 Downloads: 5569
      Supported Re-useable Code Code Changes Additional Files
      Translations

All credit goes to Alcor http://www.webidsupport.com/forums/s...WBColors-Theme

Updated for v1.0.3

The files:
      WBColors.zip - for WeBid versions 1.0.0, 1.0.1, 1.0.2
      WBColors 1.0.3.zip - for WeBid versions 1.0.3

To install download attached file and read readme.txt for instructions

NOTE: I did this update fairly quickly in maybe 1/2 hours if I've f'ed something up please post in the comments

Also remember to Click Installed!!

Download Now

Show Your Support

• If you like this modification support the author by donating.
      • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.

Quote Originally Posted by bbox View Post
    hi mate, I have the same problem with the buy now option, and I don't seem to find an answer, did you manage to fix that? please reply ASAP anyone who can help, thanks
    Yes, it was referenced on the second page with a link to the fix.
    http://www.webidsupport.com/forums/p...hp?issueid=219
    Go there and check the 6th post down.

hi,
    i have a problem with the auction because i can't see it in home...
    Someone can help me please??
    regards

I am having a problem with the new version of the theme wbthemes when I un zip and send through fillzilla everything goes ok,but when I activate it on my webid site the page is blank and I get this error

07-02-2012, 20:28:44:: Unknown error type: [8] Undefined variable: j on /home/mahtani/public_html/kashout.com/thespot55/index.php line 199
    07-02-2012, 20:28:44:: My ERROR [256] template->_tpl_load_file(): File /home/mahtani/public_html/kashout.com/thespot55/themes/WBColors 1.0.3/global_header.tpl does not exist or is empty

anyone know why.....thanks for the help

Hi, I'm new in this site. in this reason,I have the some problem with the auction because i can't see it home.

I have v. 1.0.3 and I'm getting a blank screen. Seems to be a common problem. Has anyone who was experiencing this problem fixed it?

Default Problems with Captcha and admin

Hi there ,

I've installed the WBcolors theme but I've got 2 problems.

-I can't get into admin anymore , I just get a blank screen

-when I wan't to register as I new user , the captcha doesn't show.

I need some help with this!

Banned/Coder/Designer

the theme has lots of errors, better wait for an update,

New to WeBid and certainly WBColors but not the world of php and acutions.

Installed on a server yesterday, added WBColor and made a few modifications and now have the following issues:
    Faulty (?) links to login.php - which I've removed.
    Unable to register new users

When trying to register a new user, and all looks fine, captcha included, this is the error messages in the log:
    Unknown error type: [8] Undefined index: 2__0064 on //test/includes/functions_global.php line 344
    Unknown error type: [8] Undefined index: CAT_TITLE on //test/includes/template.php(165) : eval()'d code line 5
    Unknown error type: [8] Undefined index: CAT_ITEM on //test/includes/template.php(165) : eval()'d code line 5
    Unknown error type: [8] Undefined index: TITLE on //test/includes/template.php(165) : eval()'d code line 5
    Unknown error type: [8] Undefined index: B_LOGIN_BOX on //test/includes/template.php(165) : eval()'d code line 106
    Unknown error type: [8] Undefined index: B_ERRORMSG on //test/includes/template.php(165) : eval()'d code line 6
    Unknown error type: [8] Undefined index: B_BUYSELLER on //test/includes/template.php(165) : eval()'d code line 15

Any clues?

I'd rather hear of a simple solution before dissecting the code and rewriting certain parts and then left unable to upgrade to future versions...

Many thanks in advance!

Hi guys, i already installed this theme but on homepage I cannot see any auctions, I can choose All, Buy it now only or auction only, but it is still blank. Could you help me please? (do not look that there is not translation)
    TRY: http://aukcie.abprofitrade.eu
    Last edited by frosticek; 14-04-2012 at 10:02 AM. Reason: b

Can someone please tell me how I can install a theme?