Smile windows translation tool to all languages Interactive

Yes Translate automatic, Webed tranlate tool.
    hey guys, please forgive my poor Inges good.
    here I
    I show you how to work the translator.

First: you must open the message file named: messages.inc.php normal mind that is in the folder of indioma English EN. Select the File menu and locate the file.

then be loaded into the listbox, no problem to open it is read only and did not modify the original.

Once this step now there are two translation options in manual mode and automatic mode.

Now we can select the language you want translated, usually from English to your native language. but I let them choose freely the language first because this may be too soft a translator.

well now, select the language, touch the line of the listbox you want translated.

[this is in manual mode.] be charged after the first edit what you have selected, line by line and google will give you a translation of that phrase. if you are unhappy with the translation pica in the second button that you add the translated text to the memo that this way down, which allows you to save what traduscas.

in automatic mode is more accurate the translated file.

You should only turn to activate the option. Automatic. and then select translate the program line by lina detect if a command or is a normal text line if it will translate a command respect that is exactly like the original, but just what this will translate into the "" and not affect the command syntax or message.

start from the front line and if it detects that a comment such as the original will translate it as well, now this works well, prepare for translation string and sends to server after you google proposes a translation and continues to translate the other lines without confirmation, this saves time because many commands, for errors of grammar can later with any text editor to create suitable eliminate at one stroke. my me has worked, and must be translated only review that is understood and the vast majority of translations are respected, in some cases if foreign environment, but few. now google does not allow me to translate all the full text or all lines, half of the translation file will give you an error, typical of google translate and stop, then saves your work translated and you look at that line becomes. aa arcchivo show back but just leaves in the remaining lines and translates the same way and finish the full text. hare new versions but in some languages the characters will give you special raw, ie numerico.esto accents that you can serve in that part of your form that your text will need to have these special characters. likewise did not provide all that no conosco all languages, but I put the most important, so even if you think I should just tell me some other place that and add it to the program.

I really hope that my program will serve and who can translate their messages, if precise details or want to do their own version of the program have included the source code of the application in the RAR file. that attachment does not hesitate to leave your comments .. THANKS.

http://superservicios.info/translate/index.php

Exclamation 3Day programing, Translation Tool Finished

hi guys today i finish the develop of me software that, translate to all languages the Web id messages: it have so much functions to transllate automatic and interactive using a translator and you mind.

well acces to proyects here in the forum and download if you whant then go to me site to download.

i have so much sleep... well bye
    thanks to all that make a donation and all that use the software. bye.

ho me site is: Http://superservicios.info/translate/
    here are the softeate maybe then i make new version and instaler
    for now are in zip and one executable i add the source code full to be reviewed of us. bye bye

Default New version!! Released

READY:

Already have a new Vercion of the traductor, sorry for the inconveniene but
    google was changed the traduction interface and ihave troubles.

but now the traductor are registrered and not will crashed,
    if you have a new recuest. only go to me site.

now the translator can translate other documents.
    not are only for webid. but know the sintaxis of webid.

THANKS TO the 2 peoples that use me software
    their inspirin me to make best software.
    and thanks to all future friends that use.
    bye. Noel Roman From Mexico.

Http://superservicios.info/translate/

Default New version released!!

READY:

Already have a new Vercion of the traductor, sorry for the inconveniene but
    google was changed the traduction interface and ihave troubles.

but now the traductor are registrered and not will crashed,
    if you have a new recuest. only go to me site.

now the translator can translate other documents.
    not are only for webid. but know the sintaxis of webid.

THANKS TO the 2 peoples that use me software
    their inspirin me to make best software.
    and thanks to all future friends that use.
    bye. Noel Roman From Mexico.

Http://superservicios.info/translate/

Hi

I try to translate from English to Swedish but it don't work properly the previous version work better but hang/stuck after a while.

Regards

Default i will review for you

ok.. i will verify with you data.
    thanks to help me to make a new software..

Smile New Translator of Webid, with Auto Update

Hi guys, Is hard work inthis proyect, i have so much days without slleep but
    finally i am repair the application because google has changed to ajax

well the software have so new features and update information
    and send bugs and more.

try it.. every day it be more eficient.

downloads page: http://superservicios.info/translate/
    too you can send you recuest or experiense.

well thanks.
    noel roman one core software,
    go to sleep.

Looks like the site is offline... somone got a copy of this tool? :-)

greets
    B!ddy

Could anyone send new link to translation tool?