Willing to pay someone to fix my sites asap!

Discussion in 'General Support' started by monkey, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monkey

monkey New Member

I have tried for months to sort out the conflicts on my webid site - apart from the suggestion of re-uploading webid I have not had much joy in solving my problems -- Is there a webid programmer that can sort it out for me for a price - as I said I am not rich just trying to earn a living by setting up a site but have some money to pay someone.

1. I need the .com site checked to make sure everything is working ok.
    2. I copied the .com to ---- a .info domain and a .co domain but even though the url's etc have been changed and many people have offered suggestions the 2 other sites still conflict with the .com site.

Anyone want a job sorting this out for me please - the sites need to be the same just different categories and an added discussion and jobs board.

Cheers thanks in advance:mad::confused:

2. Guest

Guest Guest

i have already replied to that question in your other therad

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2014
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

just curious why have 3 sites .com .co and .info ?

4. nay27uk

nay27uk Super Moderator Staff Member

Same as idiot bay do dahl they have .co.uk, .com, .au, .chi, and a few others I think. they are all in the footer on their site mate go click a few.

More than one domain is never a bad thing as this can add to your SEO link backs (provided each domain has a separate IP that is, and preferably a totally different server IP, if each domain is on the same IP or same server IP then it is not classed as a link back in Google's eyes).

People get confused with that and that's why they register every possible extension they can get for their given domain name.

What they then go and do is host all the domains under one hosting account I.E on the same IP address then link to each site somewhere from all of their sites thinking it's a link back but it's not, they then do some reading and realize that most search engines will not class it as a link back unless it has a different IP address and in some cases a totally different server IP address.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  5. Box Lot

Box Lot Super Moderator Staff Member Developer

Moderator note:
    I've closed this thread in favor of the one in the correct forum and because this one is straying off topic which is an offer to pay for services.

I have moved the single posting directed at the original request to the aforementioned thread along with one piece of advice regarding their request though that is not what they have asked for per. se..

I have deleted one posting to preserve continuity and readability of this thread.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
    nay27uk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.