What is the BEST exercise for me?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sweetydonna11, Feb 7, 2011.

1. sweetydonna11

sweetydonna11 New Member

Just recently i realized that my body isn't that good anymore. I want to enroll in a gym or do some exercise at home. What do you think is the best exercise thinking I have to work from 8am-8pm.

[Removed spam adverts]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2011
  2. stevemonster86

stevemonster86 New Member

You should walk daily and join some Gym.

3. renlok

renlok Administrator Staff Member

Depends if you want to just get fitter or build some muscle mass.
    If its just getting fitter I would say just go for a jog each morning only takes about 30 mins and it does the world of good.

4. paditur

paditur New Member

Start by walking, then slowly add in a short jog/walk combination. Eventually you'll be able to jog only and not need to walk. Start slowly. I do not know your age or health, but it's always best to build up slowly so you don't burn out and hate exercise. Exercise is not only great for your health physically but mentally too. The endorphines it produces are great for releasing stress.

5. henryking

henryking New Member

Running is the best exercise,It will keep you healthy and fresh

6. Rimsha55

Rimsha55 New Member

I think that you must be used to walking and swimming.

7. timthomas287

timthomas287 New Member

Aerobics for girls and Body building for boys

8. renlok

renlok Administrator Staff Member

probably a just spam post but this is a load of rubbish gender doesn't play a role in what is a good workout aerobic exercise is good for anyone of any age that is any sort of cardio (low/mid intensity good for fat loss, high intensity good for increasing the output of the cardiovascular system). And bodybuilding is beneficial for anyone who wants more toned body, or more power for sports performance.

racken likes this.
  9. papajohni

papajohni New Member

Cycling is the best exercise for you,bring a cycle machine at home and every morning do this exercise,this exercise will decrease all of your problems

10. thflower

thflower New Member

Running is the best workouts because it helps us to get rid of the calorie consumption. In order to efficiently vehicle one should eat 5-6 times per day, a little dish, instead of 3 hefty foods. Prevent use of automobiles for little ranges and use stairways instead of comes at your work environment as well as your home. Training is one of the best ways to get rid of fat.

11. nay27uk

nay27uk Super Moderator Staff Member

Riding A bike to work and back is the best form of excercise you could get

12. grandpha

grandpha Donor Donor

Cycling and swimming are the best ones . That's why I got me a motorcycle and I spend a lot of time in the Jacuzzi :) Also if you want to loose the belly fat ( I think that's what most people want) stair climbing it's very good since it burns all that .

13. addyj672

addyj672 New Member

Cycling is best exercise and help in build stamna and similarly swimming also help. I like cycling as i cannot do swimming, and in childhood the first thing you get from parents is cycle. I think everyone get the chance to ride cycle and i think it is very good exercise to do..

14. thomasbell

thomasbell New Member

Each and exercise has there own benefit. It depends on us that what is our motto for exercise. If we want to do exercise for just maintain fitness than Swimming, Running and Cycling is the best Exercise. These three exercises are also one kind of sports so it also gives some fun and entertainment with health benefit.

15. brukpyne

brukpyne New Member

Weight lifting is the best exercise for me. It build strong muscles, joints and bones. It is really great fat burning exercise.

16. martinking

martinking New Member

Normal exercises like running, swimming, riding bicycle, weight lifting are best to have a good health as well as fit body. Also make sure that with regular exercises, you should eat healthy food to get proper vitamins and minerals.

17. faizarnold

faizarnold New Member

The walk began, and then slowly increased in a very short jog / walk combination. Ultimately, you can jog and not just to walk. Start slowly. I do not know your age or health, but it is always best to take your time, so you do not burn the hate movement.

18. CollinJohnson

CollinJohnson New Member

meditation is the best exercise for you because meditation have many benefits like you can improve your stamina power and memory power,meditation is good for the health.you can also control your blood pressure and it is so good for the heart patient.so meditation is perfect exercise for you.

19. alanrogers

alanrogers New Member

As per me yoga is the best exercise for you. It will helps you to keep your stress away. It is also increase your stamina and gives peace to your mind. Yoga is helpful to lose weight.

20. rhettricol

rhettricol New Member

There are lots of benefits from Yoga and Aerobics exercise. This exercise help you to reduce depression from mind and always helpful for you when you are suffering from the back pain or any other body pain. So these are the best exercise for you.