Webid programmer required to sort out my bugs - am not rich but will pay !

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade' started by monkey, Jun 18, 2014.

1. monkey

monkey New Member

I have tried for months to sort out the conflicts on my webid site - apart from the suggestion of re-uploading webid I have not had much joy in solving my problems -- Is there a webid programmer that can sort it out for me for a price - as I said I am not rich just trying to earn a living by setting up a site but have some money to pay someone.

1. I need the .com site checked to make sure everything is working ok.
    2. I copied the .com to ---- a .info domain and a .co domain but even though the url's etc have been changed and many people have offered suggestions the 2 other sites still conflict with the .com site.

Anyone want a job sorting this out for me please - the sites need to be the same just different categories and an added discussion and jobs board.

Cheers thanks in advance
    monkeyb

2. nay27uk

nay27uk Super Moderator Staff Member

READ THIS CAREFULLY

1) I can check this for you but you need to explain what you want checking first, I am a Web Host myself so can check everything for you NO PROBLEM

2) If you want different categories for each site then you need separate databases for each site, you can't run two instances of WeBid on the same database (you can but the second installation will take the same categories, settings and everything else that the first install takes).

I have answered your questions in your other threads but I presume you have overlooked something major like my #2 above.

After reading this if your still stuck then please PM me the following details and I will look at this for you for free.

(1) Hosting control panel domain or server ip.
    (2) Hosting control panel log in details (Username and Password).
    (3) The names of all your WeBid databases (See my #2 above, These cant be the same database).
    (4) If not logged in automatically to PhpMyAdmin by your hosting then supply the database log ins.
    (5) Hosting FTP Server.
    (6) FTP Log in (Username and Password).
    (7) Directory you have WeBid installed in on all of your domains.

I need all that info for each domain you have WeBid installed at.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  3. nay27uk

Please stop posting new threads and answers to other threads about your issue and read the answers to your already posted threads.

This is the only warning I will give to you, if you continue to post umpteen threads a day complaining about the same thing, then NEXT TIME I will have no alternative but to give you a PERMANENT BAN from the site.

I can't give you an infraction for double posting and constant bumping as well as Hi Jacking other members threads because infractions for breach of those forum rules are not present, so a PERM BAN is my next best option.

I understand your are quite new here and maybe you don't know the forums etiquette so I ask that you please RE READ the forum rules that you where asked to agree to on joining the forum, and ask that you please understand that double posting and constant bumping as well as Hi Jacking other members threads is forbidden under the FORUM RULES

4. Box Lot

Box Lot Super Moderator Staff Member Developer

Moderator note:
    Please post your postings in the correct forum. In this case you are offering to pay for services so I have moved your posting and the warning from another Moderator.

Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules as linked in the other moderator posting. No one here wants to ban anyone or issue infractions but there are certain actions that will dilute the forums and threads so to benefit the community as a whole the rules must be enforced and are not unlike other forum rules in any way.

Your not following the standard rules of posting has created a decent amount of work for both myself and the other moderator which is a primary reason the rules are in place here and most forums.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

i have .com and .dk i dont need to install system at both domains i just redirect one domain to the other, so i only need to manage one system ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2014
  6. nay27uk

Good idea and this may help this person, however he/she wants different categories on each site meaning separate databases for each domain.