1.1.2 WeBid Installer v1.1.2P2 Fatal Error

Discussion in 'Install/Upgrade Support' started by thehippyelf, Aug 17, 2018.

1. thehippyelf

thehippyelf Member

I have uploaded the WeBid files to my server but when trying to install it I am seeing the following;

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /srv/disk14/2552227/www/tradelanz.com/install/functions.php:119 Stack trace: #0 /srv/disk14/2552227/www/tradelanz.com/install/install.php(109): check_installation() #1 {main} thrown in /srv/disk14/2552227/www/tradelanz.com/install/functions.php on line 119

I'm not an advanced user so unfortunately have no idea how to resolve the issue :(

Please help me get this sorted so I can install WeBid.

Many thanks,
    Matthew

2. david62311

david62311 Well-Known Member

I have ran a search and I don't see this mysql_connect function anywhere in it. It seems like it could be an older code. Can you see if you can find the mysql_connect code anywhere in the install/install.php or the install/functions.php page and let us know if you find it and where?

3. pani100

pani100 Well-Known Member

I think you are trying to install an old version with depreciated php functions on to a server with an updated php version. Try using upgraded script with PDO queries.

thehippyelf likes this.
  4. nay27uk

nay27uk Super Moderator Staff Member

Hi Hippy. I thought you left us for PHPProBid at least that was one of the last posts we seen from you (I take it that never worked out then) anyway as others have said you need to download the latest version from HERE

By the way I have removed your signature link as the site is no longer running WeBid

5. thehippyelf

thehippyelf Member

Turns out the problem was simply the PHP version I was using. Had v7 running and by changing to v5 everything was resolved and working fine!

nay27uk likes this.