Webid 1.0.6 Bootsrap HTML 5 Responsive barebone theme 2015-04-28

Webid 1.0.6 Bootsrap HTML 5 Responsive barebone theme

1. Juhanuha

Juhanuha New Member

Come on guys get this to work! Its awesome and if you'll fix it, million internets for you :)

2. nay27uk

nay27uk Super Moderator Staff Member

Why not get it to work yourself?
    Why wait on everyone else to do the job for you?
    Why not post the fixed files for everyone else?

I bet it would take less than 30 mins to get working on 1.1.0

Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
  3. Juhanuha

Juhanuha New Member

I would have, if there wasnt someone beat me to it.

Even that I have enough problems to make working features to work (since I dont really know PHP, I just try to figure it out by watching it).

For me, 30 mins would probably be 30 days of googling :)

edit: And my original comment wasnt hostile, it was peptalk. Dont read it that way :)

Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
  4. Juhanuha

Juhanuha New Member

Could you share what you have done so far?

5. jad_ezs

jad_ezs New Member

Just want to let you know I'm looking forward to the grand revelation when you figure it out. I'm totally new to webid and believe it to be quite a bit above my head to figure this out.
    But webid with bootstrap seems like a wonderful combo (bootstrap simply looks awsome!).

Anyhow, I'm subscribed to the thread.

cheers,
    John

6. franmm25

franmm25 New Member

This theme no works with the last version because the core files in this last version are different of the core files for overwritte and break all system , i pay the author of this theme fix this because for me great surprise overwritte the theme core files in the original and break me all

I think howewer great theme but i can´t verificate this , thank´s

7. jad_ezs

jad_ezs New Member

Now that was a pretty funny post! :)

I've still got my hopes up that bmroy will some time in the near future delight us with some instructions for how to get it to work or even provide a new set of core files... ya never know.

Webid remains quite a discovery! Did some testing yesterday and was positively surprised...
    John

8. franmm25

franmm25 New Member

Yes very great surprise this soft in first moment i think no good but after some test i send my congratulations to developer of webid because really works , i read very stupid people speak about the code but sure never in his life put more code of "print or echo " ridiculous this people

Great job and sure hard for create this code and other time thank´s for shared and continue with this job , and you can contact me for help in all you need for promotion this script or other things

Regards and i continue the test of this new release , the best regards !

9. nay27uk

I am in the process today of updating this theme to run on WeBid 1.1.0 as it seems lots of people want this theme and because I wish to get my site up A.S.A.P and work on my own theme is taking to long so I am updating this theme to use in the mean time.

When I have updated it for 1.1.0 I will RE Release this theme as UPDATED in its own new thread as Renlok did for 1.0.6 with the BCcolours theme.

It maybe finished today but maybe not

jorgepzp and SamKia like this.
  10. DrJ

DrJ Active Member

Looking forward to trying out this theme with v1.1.0. Thanks for taking time to work on it. I haven't had any time to even look at it.

11. franmm25

franmm25 New Member

Thank´s for your job in this script and in this theme sure it´s very good have the theme responsive and if you need something for help no dude en say here , thank´s for all and support , the best regards !

12. franmm25

franmm25 New Member

Some new about this theme

Can you tell us if finally change the theme for works with the last version ? , Thank´s

13. nay27uk

Not yet you will have to wait I work full time and have to fit this in when I can and the new version has extra .tpl files to make as well as updating all the old ones. It will be done when it is done

jorgepzp likes this.
  14. warrior12

warrior12 New Member

A very nice clean theme. Looks great. Does it work with the latest version 1.1.0?

15. Peter Rattu

Peter Rattu New Member

Hello guys, i'm having a little bit of a problem, i installed core & overwrote the files asked, installed theme and activated as efault but the home page on my site now reads the following

Warning: include(includes/common.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/flogit/public_html/index.php on line 15

Warning: include(includes/common.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/flogit/public_html/index.php on line 15

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'includes/common.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/flogit/public_html/index.php on line 15

Warning: include(language//categories.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/flogit/public_html/index.php on line 16

Warning: include(language//categories.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/flogit/public_html/index.php on line 16

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'language//categories.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/flogit/public_html/index.php on line 16

Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'flogit'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/flogit/public_html/index.php on line 64

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/flogit/public_html/index.php on line 64

Fatal error: Call to a member function check_mysql() on a non-object in /home/flogit/public_html/index.php on line 65

Any ideas

****Ignore POST*** After a little reading i've found the theme isnt supported any more so most probably doesn't work with the latest version.

16. nay27uk

If you read the hole of this post and the actual mod section right at the top of the page you would see that this theme only works on WeBid 1.0.4, 1.0.5 and 1.0.6 nothing above those versions

17. Peter Rattu

Peter Rattu New Member

Yes i saw that after posting, which is why i edited my post, Thank you for your response.

18. nay27uk

No problem glad to help

19. bongbank

bongbank New Member

thanks so much.

20. Appl Pglng

Appl Pglng Member Donor

This theme is really beautiful.

Though Im not using it, Im attempting to fix this because this theme would really take off (I think).

I installed it in a test server. You can see it at:

www.redi.ph.

It looks fine but now Im stuck at posting items.

Heres what happened so far:

Bootstrapped

1. Replaced all instances of includes/common.ini.php

2. Error Line 86.

Action Removed: Line 86

Code:
    'BANNER' => ($system->SETTINGS['banners'] == 1) ? view() : '',
    Test selling an item:

3. Error after choosing categories.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function setvars() in /home/rediph/public_html/sell.php on line 61

Action: replaced the whole sell.php with new 1.1.1 sell file.

After upload, was able to choose categories and proceed with posting item. After Submit,

4. Not posting item. No errors in front. Admin error is:
    Code:
    27-03-2014, 14:07:31: Unknown error type: [2] Illegal string offset 'value' on /home/rediph/public_html/cron.php line 45
    27-03-2014, 14:07:31: Unknown error type: [2] Illegal string offset 'fee_type' on /home/rediph/public_html/cron.php line 47 
    If you know what is happening, please holler!

I hope to learn PHP and more of WebID thru this exercise.