WBColors Theme Updated. for WebBid 1.0.0

Discussion in 'Themes' started by renlok, Jan 27, 2011.

1. nay27uk

nay27uk Super Moderator Staff Member

David this is an old theme mate even though it says updated in the title (I will edit that title to add 1.0.0) and will only work upto WeBid 1.0.0 we are now on 1.1.1p2

david62311 likes this.
  2. david62311

david62311 Well-Known Member

Thanks nay27uk! I'm working on getting it working little by little. It looks like a very cool theme. I should get it working with the current Webid script or at least the 1.1.1 version that I'm using. I came to realize Renlok had posted the link to the user that shared it. http://www.webidsupport.com/forums/index.php?threads/wbcolors-theme.917/ I will use both links and get mine to work. I like the theme. More so, what's in the header with the banners changing.

nay27uk likes this.
  3. super_st

super_st Well-Known Member

I once started this for 1.1.1 but never finished it, can't remember if I still have it

david62311 likes this.
  4. david62311

david62311 Well-Known Member

I almost got it to fully work. I like this theme a lot. I just got to get the color buttons to change the colors when I click on it. It's giving me a js/jquery.js error when I inspect element and look at the console. No errors are generated however in the admin error log.I updated the jquery.js file to the latest version but, still is spitting out errors and won't let me change the color theme. I will get it when I got more time. It shouldn't be hard to fix.

This is the error it's spitting out:
    I did find I was having trouble with the login form on the home.tpl page it was sending me to a 403 page. When I used the login in the header or footer to connect to the user-login it worked fine though.

Here's a fix:
    In the home.tpl page go down to about line 80 where the login form starts:
    Change:
    HTML:
    <FORM NAME="login" ACTION="{SITEURL}login.php" METHOD="post"><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
            <tr>
              <td><div class="moduletable_hilite"><h3><span>{L_221}</span></h3></div></td>
            </tr>
            <tr>
              <td class="table1">
          <TABLE WIDTH="100%">
          <!-- IF B_LOGIN_ERROR -->
              <TR>
            <TD colspan="2" class="error">
                {LOGIN_ERROR}
            </TD>
            </TR>
          <!-- ENDIF -->
              <TR>
            <TD WIDTH="25%"><label for="username" title="please enter your username">{L_003}&nbsp;</label></TD>
            <TD WIDTH="75%"><input type="text" name="username" id="username" size="10" MAXLENGTH="20"></TD>
            </TR>
            <TR>
            <TD WIDTH="25%"><label for="password" title="please enter your password">{L_004}&nbsp;</label></TD>
            <TD WIDTH="75%"><input type="password" name="password" id="password" size="10" MAXLENGTH="20"></TD>
            </TR>
          </TABLE>
                <p><input type="checkbox" name="rememberme" id="rememberme" value="1"><label for="rememberme">&nbsp;{L_25_0085}</label></p>
                <p align="center"><input type="submit" name="action" value="{L_275}" class="button"></p>
                <p><a href="forgotpasswd.php">{L_215}</a></p></td>
            </tr>
          </table>
            </FORM>
    To this:
    HTML:
    <form name="login" action="{SSLURL}user_login.php" method="post">
            <input type="hidden" name="csrftoken" value="{_CSRFTOKEN}">
                <table width="100%">
                <tr>
                    <td width="25%"><label for="username" title="please enter your username">{L_003}</label></td>
                    <td width="75%"><input type="text" name="username" id="username" size="10" maxlength="20"></td>
                </tr>
                <tr>
                    <td width="25%"><label for="password" title="please enter your password">{L_004}&nbsp;</label></td>
                    <td width="75%"><input type="password" name="password" id="password" size="10" maxlength="20"></td>
                </tr>
                </table>
                <p><input type="checkbox" name="rememberme" id="rememberme" value="1"><label for="rememberme">&nbsp;{L_25_0085}</label></p>
                <p align="center"><input type="submit" name="action" value="{L_275}" class="button"></p>
                <p><a href="{SITEURL}forgotpasswd.php">{L_215}</a></p>
            </form>
    This will fix the login on the home page.

I believe renlok provided us with the latest updated files in this thread. However the original theme and the instructions are in this thread. http://www.webidsupport.com/forums/index.php?threads/wbcolors-theme.917/

The instructions to include this: include $include_path . 'mods/multiple_views_mod.inc.php';
    IS WRONG

Add it in the index.php here:
    PHP:
    include 'common.php';
    include 
    $main_path 'language/' $language '/categories.inc.php';
    include 
    $include_path 'mods/multiple_views_mod.inc.php';
    Add a new folder in includes called mods. They don't mention to create the folder instructions but, coders should know it already looking at these instructions in #1.

1. Unzip the zip file and upload with a FTP client at your website. The zip file contents:

includes/mods/multiple_views_mod.inc.php
    language/EN/WBCmessages.inc.php
    themes/WBColors

5. super_st

super_st Well-Known Member

I kind of gave up as there was quite abit to update, i think also there was alot of pages missing from updates to the script and some had been renamed.