v1.0.0 mega testing fun!!!

Discussion in 'Testers' started by renlok, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melton88

Melton88 New Member

Hi

No its not the spelling that drives me nuts i'm chasing down an error

13-12-2010, 21:53:52:: Unknown error type: [2048] date() [<a href='function.date'>function.date</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for '0.0/no DST' instead on C:\DocRoot\webid\admin\adminusers.php line 57

a new one appeared even though all others still exist, thought i'd try sort this 1 first seen as i know where i cause it

2. Melton88

Melton88 New Member

calendar.php contained in the js folder is that wrote in javascrpit or php, just looks kinda messed up in my php editor, and i aint clued on javascript

3. Box Lot

Box Lot Super Moderator Staff Member Developer

TOMEZONE isn't error related.

This one already noted elsewhere:
    http://www.webidsupport.com/forums/showthread.php?2626-time-zone-error-setting&highlight=safe+rely

4. Melton88

Melton88 New Member

does anyof you have an updated calendar.php file that i could get a download of

cheers

P.S.

i couldn't make a new thread in testers

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Word file problem!

the word "help" on frontpage and in admin backend is the same word, but it goes to different things, so nice if the two words could be different, i want the first one to be called FAQ but impossible when it also changes to faq in admin,

its in the line $MSG['148'] = "Help";

SOLVED! OK i made it work better, just change the word Help to Info :eek:

best regards Ole

6. Guest

Guest Guest

7. Melton88

Melton88 New Member

Cheers for the file, hope that sorts my issue, i forgot to make an original copy before i altered it

8. Box Lot

Cron Bug follow-up

Duh!, never tested this but set the Cron to non-batch and reloaded the home page and auction counters still didn't reset. Just to triple check not an issue that Cron isn't being run.

9. Box Lot

Cron blah..blah...blah

I might see what's going on with Cron auction counters.

It looks like the Cron uses the delete auctions older then setting from Admin to determine the counters and when to delete the entry.
    But the auctions may be relisted prior to them being deleted (which is kind of the point of keeping them) so the counters themselves need to be reset whenever (and every time) the auction closes so that a relisted item shows with no views.

I'm still having to manually reset auction category count counters too but not sure why. :confused:

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Where is it ? and do i have to use it or is it the same as upgrading to svn 291

best regards ole

11. peteware

peteware New Member

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Happy new year

install says includes/config.inc.php not found!

this error is so old why is it still not fixed and even in 1.0 release

can you put the file in here.

i wondered. can i put empty file in called includes/config.inc.php instead. wil webid so generate correct file or do i have to get original file.

so i try do that. and can put the result in here.

Result: its ok to have empty phpfile and webid create the contens upon install :)

so please remember put empty file in next release ;)

found out more , address error if upload config file with setting in it upon install . its ok just have to start the install in right path url webid/install instead of webid/

so conclusion is just put empty file in installation archive and no problems ;)
    so here is the empty file.

also here is v1.0 with the added config file ready to use :) called f for fixed

ADDED not sure if it works now, my system have different path and i have no time now to test hope its ok now. but looks like only thing is the path in the installation script has to be webid/install for it to work

best regards ole

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2011
  13. Guest

Guest Guest

site updated dialog is missing

site updated dialog is missing in Multilingual support
    ps: update dialog is in red and red= alert could you change it to green or telling me where its done :)

another thing in backend there is only English flag so i cant switch between English and Danish in it.

best regards ole

14. Box Lot

1.0.0 is no longer in testing.

15. renlok

renlok Administrator Staff Member

16. Guest

Guest Guest

result vBulletin Message

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

17. dragonflai

dragonflai Active Member

i think is a double post this.. but, try to check if u have this file: your_webidsite/includes/version.txt
    the line you have reported below in my document is empty. And its is between the webid connection and the fclose of the document..
    here the line from 15 to 32...
    inside version.txt you must find something around this and nothing more.

18. leathernesia

leathernesia New Member

Hello all.
    I'm using V1.1.0 and everyhting done well. it is running as well. but the PRoblem is about PAYMENT. Seller do not show payment option once they submit "Pay" button. The page "buying.php" or "pay.php" got error, the the web provide "error.php".
    Please help me. For instantly trial please check : www.leathernesia.com/indo than try to Buy Now something. Please use user:myguest and password:myguest to test.
    The category are all still in experiments, just experiments. please test anything.
    Hopefully somebody help me. Thanks a lot

Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.