something wrong when upload new photo

Discussion in 'General Support' started by фдуч, Aug 23, 2019.

1. фдуч

фдуч New Member

something wrong some times when upload new photo to auction, tiptop.fun
    somebody can help how to make it work&

2. фдуч

фдуч New Member

Unknown error type: [2] is_executable(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/bin/lame) is not within the allowed path(s): (/profiles:/virtual:/var/www/virtual:/usr/share/file:/usr/share/misc/magic:/tmp:/opt/php56u/lib/php:/dev) on /profiles/h/ha/hap/happy1188/tiptop.fun/includes/packages/captcha/securimage.php line 1297
    Unknown error type: [2] fopen(uploaded/3/o_1div6ftcv1vaj3g3186l19flhk7a.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory on /profiles/h/ha/hap/happy1188/tiptop.fun/getthumb.php line 55
    Unknown error type: [2] fopen(uploaded/2/o_1div6421aqsc1dkd291jg71uq5a.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory on /profiles/h/ha/hap/happy1188/tiptop.fun/getthumb.php line 55
    Unknown error type: [2] date() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given on /profiles/h/ha/hap/happy1188/tiptop.fun/includes/dates.inc.php line 54
    Unknown error type: [8] Undefined index: 30_0033a on /profiles/h/ha/hap/happy1188/tiptop.fun/admin/index.php line 55

3. фдуч

фдуч New Member

i reinstall, but cant upload photos from my camera

4. david62311

david62311 Well-Known Member

I am not sure I can help with your issue. It's been a while since I have been here. This could be related to the date issue.

Not sure what this error is. Seems like a server connection issue. You might have to contact your server people to get help on this error issue.

This error means it couldn't find the folder it was looking for.

This Webid script was released two years ago so, it's hard for me to remember but, I think this date issue is the main reason why the images are not connecting right. There should be a fix somewhere in this forum for this issue. You will have to search for it.

There could be an issue with the captcha there too. I am not sure.

5. david62311

6. nay27uk

nay27uk Super Moderator Staff Member

For the "open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/bin/lame)" error, is your hosting using CPanel? or Plesk? You should be able to fix this directly in both control panels by editing the php settings.

At the moment it is looking to the wrong path File(/usr/bin/lame) I should be looking directly to your account or domain Root for example File(/usr/home/your_account_name) <------- "EXAMPLE ONLY" or set to nothing, Blank or NONE, NONE or BLANK will disable it.

When you reply what control panel you have, either plesk or CPanel I can then give more instructions on how to proceed however if the steps dont work then your hosting providers will have to put the correct settings in at the HTTPD level.
    Probably they just installed HTTPD with its default settings, unless of course it is a windows ISS system then HTTPD is something different.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  7. фдуч

фдуч New Member

i find the fix, with images, was posted here, P..uploader, with image names, upper and lowercase

nay27uk likes this.
  8. david62311

Happy to hear it!

9. фдуч

фдуч New Member

but... pam pam, here is little sad trouble, in my uploader... cyrilic encoding broken//.? maybe u give me the answer gentlemans? [​IMG]

10. фдуч

фдуч New Member

... if shortly, evrethyng what is written on uploader window is like broken characters, what i need to do? it is only there

11. фдуч

фдуч New Member

I am done with cyrilic incoding too. but! there is some of .js files /public_html/js/pluploadjs/i18n if we think logicaly, there is file ru.js it need to translate js component into russian, but uploader window, the area of java component is in english, button like add file and start upload not translated too, somebody tell me wich way to go?

12. фдуч

фдуч New Member

now i cant see photos at all, here is messages
    Unknown error type: [2] getimagesize(/home/happy1188/domains/tiptop.fun/public_html/uploaded/de6c058318726f32451559f22ba67911/o_1djmg98ka1e061gm11uft1vhp1a92a.JPG): failed to open stream: No such file or directory on /home/happy1188/domains/tiptop.fun/public_html/includes/packages/PluploadHandler.php line 366
    Unknown error type: [8] Use of undefined constant B_CANEDITSTARTDATE - assumed 'B_CANEDITSTARTDATE' on /home/happy1188/domains/tiptop.fun/public_html/cache/tpl_modern_sell.tpl.php line 363
    Unknown error type: [8] Undefined index: ERROR on /home/happy1188/domains/tiptop.fun/public_html/cache/tpl_adminModern_confirm.tpl.php line 27

13. skyhigh

skyhigh Member

just download version 1.2.1 that's a more stable version