[SOLVED] WeBid 1.2 User CP back links in default theme

Discussion in 'Modding/Theme Help' started by nay27uk, Jun 1, 2016.

1. nay27uk

nay27uk Super Moderator Staff Member

Ok this is another post for WeBid 1.2 and something that has plagued the WeBid default theme for as long as I have been here.

This is not a big thing but something I think could drive members of a WeBid site using the default theme to leave the site.

When logged into the front end of a WeBid site and clicking the My Control Panel link then on a tab from the control panel of say My Account and then on a page listed like View Feedback there is no link to go back to the My Account page so a user has to use the browser's back button insted or Re Click on the My Account tab.

I have never liked this set up and always code a back link our button into my themes.

This is one that I can fix so I will spend the next hour or so getting this fix implemented and uploaded here in this thread, I have not checked the bootstrap theme yet to see if the same problem is there but if so I will release both fixes separately but for now this is a default theme thing.

I will go work on this now and post the fixed files up later today.

2. nay27uk

OK I can no longer assign problems in the bug tracker to anyone as my status on the bug tracker seems to be a Reporter only so could I ask Renlok to please assign this to me in the bug tracker.
    Thanks

3. nay27uk

OK after fixing the problem with my auction_watch.php I have finished this in the classic theme and just need to check if the bootstrap theme has this also and if not whether it needs to or not as bootstrap may have a better navigation system than classic.

I will test this tomorrow however I must go to bed as it is 4:07am

4. nay27uk

This is now all finished and a PR has been submitted to github.

Please also see the bug tracker post HERE