New Webid Banner System 1.2

This new banner system allows users to add there own banners from there user control panel

1. jjjason84

jjjason84 Donor Donor

jjjason84 submitted a new resource:

New Webid Banner System - New Webid Banner System

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2015
  2. jjjason84

jjjason84 Donor Donor

OK after looking at payment coding i maybe can make this as a live payment system but i will need some time to work out all the coding and much easier fee update the can be changed in the admin area.

3. jjjason84

jjjason84 Donor Donor

Status update i did get the live payment system to work for crating new banner user accounts but now i am working on trying to get the extra banner fee to work with live payment and update the sql table. Right now i am only having a problem getting it to update the crate table id.

UPDATE

OK i got the live payment to work for crating new banner user accounts and uploading extra banners to a banner user account. Now i all i have to do is clean up the coding and do some more testing.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  4. jjjason84

jjjason84 Donor Donor

Status Update

OK after playing around with the payment system i end up getting the live payment to work for the new webid banner system here is the run down how it all works.

1. if a user makes a new banner user account the account will be added to the sql but will be inactive in till the payment is made after the payment is paid the new banner user account will be activated and the user will be allowed to upload 1 image for free.

2. if the user wants to upload an extra banner to there banner user account they will have to pay the extra banner fee and after that fee is paid the user will be allowed to upload a extra banner to there account.

3. Banner fees can be updated in the admin area for easy use.

4. The payment options only been tested with paypal and everything works with out a problem and errors.
    (NOTES: I have no idea if the other payment gateways will work with this mod because i don't have accounts on the other payment gateways to test them.)

5. the user will be allowed to edit there banner for free.

6. If the user deletes there banner user account they would have to re-pay the new user account fee.

7. If the user mistakenly delete all there banners in there banner user account and there banner user account is still active they will only be allowed to re-upload 1 image banner for free.

I will need some tester to test this mod out before i publish it and the tester must have a paypal sandbox account and a webid test site so they can test the mod to see if any error come up or if something is not working correctly. If you are interested of being a tester for this mod please pm me that you are interested and i will give you the mod with all the info to install it.

If you are a tester and don't have a test webid site and install this to your normal webid site i am not responsible for any thing that happens to your normal webid site

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  5. jjjason84

jjjason84 Donor Donor

OK If no one is interested in this mod i will not wast my time publishing the finished mod with the live payment. I know it only been a few days that i have been working on it and the only 2 people that posted anything about this mod was to help me or gave me support. So i will give it to the 4/14/13 and if no one care i will not publish the finished mod and give it to relok and most of us know if i do that it will be stuck on the back burner for who ever knows how long it will be added just like the other mods and fix's for webid script that i gave him.

Sorry if i sound rude or anything.

6. nay27uk

nay27uk Super Moderator Staff Member

Give it time jay mate someone will test it for you including me on our new webid project but that wont be for at least a week yet as I am busy re theming the new webid project.

Dont forget that all mods are going to need rewriting soon anyway for the new version of webid that uses PDO not ordinary SQL renlock did post tyhe other day so it should be ready in I would say a month or so, dont hold me to that because I* aint ren and cant give a time frame but a month knowing ren sound ok to me.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  7. jjjason84

jjjason84 Donor Donor

I am not rewriting any of my mods over when that new version comes out because it is starting to be a pain that relok keeps coming out with new version that have more problems then the last versions for example i tested version 1.0.6 and had lot of problems and i am still running on version 1.0.3 because i am not going to recode everything over renlok needs to stop posting new versions and just get the webid script done. Every website going to have errors and vulnerability issues because PHP coding is always coming out with new coding and deleting php coding that can be used.

8. jjjason84

jjjason84 Donor Donor

I updated this mod with the live payment system and much more.

9. Gio Gigineishvili

Gio Gigineishvili New Member

Can payment be made from balance that is on their account on auction website?

10. kraftminda

kraftminda New Member

Hi,newbies here.i was able to implement your banner mod with the latest version of webid 1.1.0.The question is,can admin manually activated the paid banner fees through the admin panel?.Currently,i have to adjust the sql data manually in order to test run your mod.btw..thanks for the mod :)

11. jjjason84

jjjason84 Donor Donor

WOW only 1 download for this mod out of 4 months it's been Released guess this mod not that useful. LMAO Well i hope it gets added to webid to allow the users to upload there own advertisements instead having the admins that are using webid script on there server keep doing it in the admin area.

I thought it would be a useful mod guess i was wrong.

12. nay27uk

I am going to be downloading this and hopefully putting it on my new 1.1.0 powered site

13. jjjason84

jjjason84 Donor Donor

I don't know if this mod will work in the new version of webid and this mod still need little more work but not much.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  14. nay27uk

No I understand that jay I was hopping to re code it for my needs for 1.1.0

15. DrJ

DrJ Active Member

I mostly agree. It's not that it isn't a good mod. Most of us are just trying to iron out the bugs before adding on additional code. :D

16. webcreations

webcreations New Member

I updated my site with these code, these is good and nice that it is new for the users that can see the simple payments options.

17. TheWebFanatik

TheWebFanatik Member

Has anyone tried this on version 1.1.1 ? I would totally love to add this to my site!
    I asked years ago for it to be added to the script, but as I can see- it hasn't. :-|
    Things like this should be included in WeBid anyway.. ( If you want my opinion )

18. jjjason84

jjjason84 Donor Donor

no it is not for V1.1.1 i have not worked on this but most of the code should work you may have to change a few things not much.

19. TheWebFanatik

TheWebFanatik Member

Thanks Jason, I'll see what I can do with it. ;-)

20. TheWebFanatik

TheWebFanatik Member

Hi Jason,
    Can you be a bit more specific on this part?

1. login to your sql and go to your webid sql
    Click on the SQL tab at the top (If you are using phpmyadmin) and enter these codes

For these 2 SQL syntax you will have to change the value column from DOUBLE (8,4) TO DOUBLE (8,2) to get the live payment to work correctly for the banner system and to fix the fee system in your webid.

PHP Code:
    INSERT INTO `webid_fees`(`id`, `fee_from`, `fee_to`, `fee_type`, `value`, `type`) VALUES (NULL,'0.0000','0.0000','flat','0.00','banner_fee')

INSERT INTO `webid_fees`(`id`, `fee_from`, `fee_to`, `fee_type`, `value`, `type`) VALUES (NULL,'0.0000','0.0000','flat','0.00','ex_banner_fee')

PHP Code:
    ALTER TABLE `webid_bannersusers` ADD `seller` int(11) NOT NULL;
    ALTER TABLE `webid_bannersusers` ADD `newuser` enum('y', 'n') NOT NULL;
    ALTER TABLE `webid_bannersusers` ADD `paid` int(2) NOT NULL;
    ALTER TABLE `webid_bannersusers` ADD `ex_banner_paid` enum('n', 'y') NOT NULL;
    ALTER TABLE `webid_bannersusers` ADD `time_stamp` int(20) NULL;
    ALTER TABLE `webid_banners` ADD `seller` int(11) NOT NULL;

I did as you say but I don't see where to add this information.