hukies New Member

Woowww Thanks

Thanks, I need this thenmes:D

2. hwmf

hwmf New Member

Does it work on 1.0.6.? Nicely made !

3. shayanjameel08

shayanjameel08 New Member

Theme is no doubt have different features and seems to be hard worked...!

4. PaulB

PaulB New Member

Great theme. I modified the css to incorporate my corporate ID with real ease. Unfortunately though I am running the latest version and there seems to be a small compatibility issue resulting in an "Invalid token" error when clicking the submit buttons. Do you have plans to release a more up to date version any time soon? As a temporary fix I modified the default admin theme to make it a bit more modern in style - I will upload this at some point as it may offer a nicer looking alternative to the out of the box version.

5. david62311

david62311 Well-Known Member

@PaulB I recently installed tthis. There is definitely incompatibility problems with the newer Webid Coding. I like the theme but, mine is not working fully. I had trouble with logging my user in. The color buttons were not functioning correctly. The zoom minus/plus worked fine. I would need get back into using this theme to give a better report on the issues I am having

When I tried to log in it gave me this error below:
    That tells me something blocked it and it could be one of my security measures I have in place. I will have to review the logs to see what happened there. There was nothing record in the actual Webid Error log. I will check my server log.

I would like to get this theme working and updated. It's pretty cool looking.

6. PaulB

PaulB New Member

@david62311 I actually think it's essential to get a bootstrap theme working for the admin, lets face it who doesn't conduct their business nowdays on a tablet or mobile phone.

It's going to take a little time to get familiar with the file structure before I can anticipate fixes to these sort of bugs.

In regards to your login issue I can only offer that I tried this theme with a clean install so your are probably right in anticipating your issue lies with a previous mod. Where are the error log files stored in WeBid - I noted the db has a few tables for logs is this what you are referring too?

7. nay27uk

nay27uk Super Moderator Staff Member

WB colours theme is not a bootstrap theme and it is not even a responsive theme from what I remember I think you are getting confused.

david62311 likes this.
  8. PaulB

PaulB New Member

I am. I was. I'm not now. I was thinking about the Bootstrapthree theme. Doh! Although I a bootstrap admin would still be easier on a mobile or tablet.

9. super_st

super_st Well-Known Member

I think bootstrap admin has been added to the next release

10. david62311

david62311 Well-Known Member

I misread what this thread was about. I didn't realize it was for the admin panel. I thought it was about the WB Colours theme which I can't get working right because of javascript issues and other issues. This isn't bootstrap like what was mentioned but, a bootstrap admin panel would be nice but, not necessary.