Need an experienced php/games programmer

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade' started by Thrills, May 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thrills

Thrills New Member

Hi all

As a new startup with a bold and innovative new retailing and marketing concept, we participated in the IBM #WatsonChallenge.

Retailing projects scored highly in the Challenge and one of our closest competitors in USA, Fluid , consequently received a direct investment from IBM to develop their software. We are now looking for a partner to develop our site to a beta.

Our concept "splits up" the sale/auction process, allowing for new marketing tools and introducing gamification in ecommerce. We also use Big Data in a new way.

The concept is already partly developed and we need help from some experienced programming partner in commerce, auctions and games.

What we can offer you are rights to sell the script after a wait period, allowing us to build up a member stock, or becoming part of exciting startup with great challenges and opportunities to create fantastic code and games.

We offer a new sales method, similar to auctions. The difference is that the winner of an event (game) will win the right to buy a product cheaply, not the highest bidder as in a normal auction.

Best Regards

Dan

2. Box Lot

Box Lot Super Moderator Staff Member Developer

With all respect i don't see how this sales method having anything to do with auctions and specifically Webid.

The Buy, Sell, Trade forum is not an open forum to do that with anything and everything (everyone) but rather things related to the Webid project.

My tendency as a moderator is to lock this topic because of the above but I will take a beat for potential clarification. As moderator I of course reserve the right to lock or remove the topic.

Perhaps I've missed something but ultimately it sounds like your posting is just looking for programmers and in fact sounds like your method is planned to challenge the auction market that many here are building.

You project sounds like something that should be started like Webid and with its own community.

6/3/2014 update:
    Hearing nothing I have locked the thread. Please keep future postings Webid related.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

congratulation you won the right to buy item for price we set.
    :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.