MOD Social Networking for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ 2015-04-09

Use auction listing for Facebook share, and have Share your website with different content.

1. bidauction

bidauction New Member

Thanks nay27uk now I try, you're always very kind

nay27uk likes this.
  2. nay27uk

nay27uk Super Moderator Staff Member

No problem it could be that the javascript posted here has become outdated and needs a new one from addthis.com

bidauction likes this.
  3. bidauction

bidauction New Member

Hello nay27uk I went on the site that you indicated to me, I was able to enter the home page of the social buttons, but I would like to enter in the windows of products the button to share that showcase product, and sincerely I did not understand as I do, I have some advice for me. Thank you for your attention ........ I'm not very practical to insert codes, do tests on webid until you get the result, I had to reinstall several times by new program losing everything because more often than not I managed to get back behind after modified ....... I hope you understand me .......

4. nay27uk

Yeah use the same code as in this mod but only replace the javascript sections with the new javascript from the site I pointed to.

so the code you see in post #37 the bellow bit
    PHP:
    <!-- AddThis Smart Layers BEGIN -->
    <!-- 
    Go to http://www.addthis.com/get/smart-layers to customize -->
    <script type="text/javascript" src="//s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js"></script>
    <
    script type="text/javascript">
    addthis.layers({
    ' theme' 'transparent',
    'share' : {
    'position' 'left', <!-- Position where to float Left or Right -->
    'numPreferredServices' <!-- Number of services -->
    },
    'follow' : {
    'services' : [
    {
    'service''facebook''id''YOUR-FB-ID'}, <!-- Change this to your FB account -->
    {
    'service''twitter''id''YOUR-TWITTER-ID'} <!-- Change this to your twitter account -->
    ]
    }
    });
    </
    script>
    <!-- 
    AddThis Smart Layers END -->
    Replace that with the code from the website

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    bidauction likes this.
  5. bidauction

bidauction New Member

First of all I thank you for your availability, now I change the code by entering the amount taken from addthis.com as you indicated. A doubt !!!!! I'm working in index.php of the main root of webid and the code I insert it at the end, and just as I'm doing well or am I doing wrong !!!! another doubt, I have to copy in the root timthumb.php and socialnetwork.php files and even edit files
    header.php
    languages / ENG / messages.inc
    themes / default / global_header.tpl
    themes / default / item.tpl
    I have these changes do not have to do more !!!

6. bidauction

bidauction New Member

I tried to make the changes, social sharing buttons, but I now see the pictures are gone !!!!!! this and ome page http://evay.altervista.org/index.php?
    and this is a page of http://evay.altervista.org/item.php?id=15 showcases
    I do not know what to do.....:confused:
    A strange thing !!!! from my control panel I go on active auctions, and all when I play back the data entered and go on the next page one where you can edit the ad before submitting it, the images you see, so the problem I can not solve and that of vision image of the published articles, ..... I'm going crazy. Perhaps nay27uk said'm doing even mad at you ....:D

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  7. nay27uk

OK via ftp open the UPLOADED folder of webid then inside the UPLOADED folder open the CACHE folder and inside the UPLOADED/CACHE folder delete all files apart from purge.php

Then load your site

bidauction likes this.
  8. bidauction

bidauction New Member

Sorry if I did not answer immediately, but I had to go, I did as you wrote me but everything as before ...... I describe what I did.
    I downloaded the zip MOD Social Networking for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ 04/09/2015, I made the changes as described in the text file, enter the code generated by addthis.com, and similar marker scirpt him that sent me, I gave 777 file permissions to files and folders described in the text file, and finally I deleted the files in the folder are uploaded Cashe leaving only the purge.php. during the various changes I've always done cleaning Cashe from webid administration bak-end. A curiosity, what you mean by Then load your site, I can not understand ..... should I charge all of webid file on the server !!! if that were all modified files will be replaced or wrong ...... Excuse me if I have a hard head if some points do not understand ......:rolleyes:

9. bidauction

bidauction New Member

I forgot I heartily thank you for your help and patience you have for me

10. bidauction

bidauction New Member

nay27uk, I noticed another anomaly in the registration page, you no longer see even the Security Code!?!?!?!

11. nay27uk

By load your site I mean open your website in your web browser. Could you pm me your hosting login details and ftp details I will take a look for you. Don't post them here dobthat privately by clicking my name and select start conversation

12. bidauction

bidauction New Member

Ok......

13. bidauction

bidauction New Member

fact I sent the data you

14. nay27uk

Just to let everyone know that is having the same problem as bidauction above I managed to resolve his problem.

His images/pictures wher no longer showing and it was caused by his Italian translated messages.inc.php and there was also a lot of html that had been placed inside php files.

His problem is resolved now but he will need to find a new Italian messages.inc.php

15. bidauction

bidauction New Member

Hello my friend nay27uk, I tried others for ads script in Italian but they suck, bellini others were in English and the translation into Italian was not possible, others who were also the opportunity for Italian language were online shops ...... . now I returned to webid which is the only one that meets my needs. I put the buttons company and for the moment I see that everything works well ....... We feel in the future for other tips on how beautify webid with some eye-catching theme. bye and have a good day

nay27uk likes this.
  16. ariegeert

ariegeert Donor Donor

Hello,
    Thank you for this nice Mod.
    I have a question; when an item has more than one picture, there's no image to display in the Facebook post.
    When an item has one picture, the mod will take that image. Where to change the code to take the standard picture of them item?
    Please see https://www.facebook.com/mijnveiling to see what I mean.
    Thanks in advance.

bidauction likes this.
  17. bidauction

bidauction New Member

I do not know if I understand correctly, in my site, there are items with multiple images, and when indirizzzo the article on facebook, a picture of the default, I could see that if you really want to view another image instead of the default, this you must do it via facebook posting your article as in a normal post where popi you insert the images you want ..... and I think that's what you ask for!?!?!?!

18. ariegeert

ariegeert Donor Donor

When you you look at my facebook page www.Facebook.com/mijnveiling There are two items, "vouwfiets" with a picture (has only one) and "kinderledikant" without a picture ( has 3 on the auction site.)

19. Alo

Alo New Member

Notice: Undefined variable: id in C:\xampp\htdocs\bid\includes\socialnetwork.php on line 42

Notice: Undefined variable: auction_data in C:\xampp\htdocs\bid\includes\socialnetwork.php on line 42

please help me to resolve this .... in "id" .. i should use facebook url; isn't it

20. hhavatar

hhavatar Donor Donor

May refer to this
    Code:
    'service': 'facebook', 'id': 'YOUR-FB-ID'}, <!-- Change this to your FB account -->
    {'service': 'twitter', 'id': 'YOUR-TWITTER-ID'} <!-- Change this to your twitter account -->
    ]

Try your account rather than the url.

Alo likes this.