Looking for paid support with some bugs / mods

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade' started by tomlin20011, Mar 2, 2017.

1. tomlin20011

tomlin20011 New Member

So I have a few issues with a new site we have launched and was wondering if anyone who has a lot of
    WeBid Experience would be able to offer any paid services for the following issues.

* We need a bug fixing with the seller / buyer messages. When a buyer messages the seller and the seller replys the message does not get sent to the buyer.

*We need a bug fixing with the search function, as it returns nothing even if there is a valid item with the same title your searching for.

*We need a bug fixing with auctions auto-resetting bids to the starting bid.

*We need a bug fixing with uploading images, some users are unable to upload images or it acts as if it has uploaded but displays image not found on the listing.

*We would like to display the amount of bids on the homepage featured items and hot items.

If anyone can help and has proof of experience maybe one of the development team or someone knows someone who can vouch we will be very pleased for them to get in touch on here.

We are currently looking for quotes, I understand its very hard to estimate on this sort of work but an rough estimate will be fine.

2. gsantoshg

gsantoshg New Member

U can pm me and we can talk. (not giving email here to avoid spam on my email)

regards,
    Santosh.