IT Security company looking for business partnership.

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade' started by pxlservice, Aug 17, 2014.

1. pxlservice

pxlservice New Member

Are you looking for profitable partnership ? We are an IT Security company and our main goal now is to get to more customers who are in need for our services.

Our company provides vulnerability assessment, penetration testing and hack recovery services. We are looking for partners who want's to resell our services to their clients on Value Added Rights, or on %fee or as an affiliate. Also our reports can be white-labeled for your needs. Our services includes:

- CMS (WordPress,OpenCart,Magento,Joomla,etc) protection and security audit
    - Custom Web Applications security assessment
    - Servers/IT Infrastructure security assessment
    - After Hack Recovery service
    - Others related

If you are interested in, you can touch us on PM for more information about us, our business and prices.

Regards,
    Peter Marchev

2. david62311

david62311 Well-Known Member

pxlservice, are you demonstrating the use of a spam bot?

3. pxlservice

pxlservice New Member

No of course. : )

4. nay27uk

nay27uk Super Moderator Staff Member

I did think the same at first David when I seen the post yesterday as the post does look and read kind of spammy however this is the correct forum for posts like this and although most of WeBid's users are a one man band a lot of members using WeBid are designers that have used WeBid in a project for a client.
    Another point to mention about a genuine post is LINKS most spam posts will contain a myriad of external links, this post has no external links and to me is a genuine post hence it staying.