WTS Grouping of a auctions

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade' started by martin.de.gier, Sep 3, 2019.

?

Grouping of a auctions

Poll closed Sep 13, 2019.
  1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. martin.de.gier

martin.de.gier New Member

We want to group the items so we can offer based on the type of items
    let say i want to sell VoIP products I want to groep those products so all got the same time the auctions expire

2. Box Lot

Box Lot Super Moderator Staff Member Developer

You have a poll on this posting for some reason and it is posted as wanting to sell yet you appear to not have any service to sell.

Did you want to pay someone to do this or were you asking for potential support?

nay27uk likes this.
  3. nay27uk

nay27uk Super Moderator Staff Member

Is that not what Categories and SubCategories are there for?

For example, say that you wanted to sell fishing stuff and you have 500 Fishing reels to sell you would make a top level Category called FISHING then a SubCategory called REELS.

All Fishing Reels are then posted in the Fishing > Reels Category.

As for them all ending at the same time there is no option in webid at present to allow a custom end time, there is a custom endtime mod in the RESOURCES section of the forums but this I believe is for an older version of webid. The only other way to have all items end at the exact same time on the same day is for you to make an sql file with all of your items in all with the same end times and import it directly into the database and then upload your images by editing each auction.

MODERATOR NOTE:
    I have to agree with Boxlot, it is unclear what you are wanting here. Are you asking for someone to program this for you? if so then please read my above post. Or are you wanting to sell this.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
  4. martin.de.gier

We want to use this for our self but we also want to blow some life in the Webid project
    We create a fork solved many bugs, add many new things and it is free

Regarding what we want:
    We try to use the category option but that is very inefficient.
    We need to able to add auctions and use the default Category's so buyer with check on Category's can bid on multiple auctions
    Auction 1 >> Item > Category Computer > Sub Category CPU @ Seller nr 1 (Items must be picked up at Utrecht)
    Auction 2 >> Item > Category Computer > Sub Category CPU @ Seller nr 2 (Items must be picked up at amsterdam)
    Auction 3 >> Item > Category Computer > Sub Category CPU @ Seller nr 2 (Items will shipped from Sellers 3 Address

So differant kind of auctions can be running on the same time

5. Sean.T33

Sean.T33 New Member

Hello i think you are reffering to lots feaure? like so: https://demonstration.auction-experts.com/list/28 or https://bidjs.com/demo/#!/auctionDetails/336. If so perhaps we can split costs for dev to integrate this?

6. martin.de.gier

yeah send me a mail a PM maybe we can join our ideas

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019