Paid Event Based Mod

Discussion in 'Requests' started by tricer, Mar 5, 2017.

1. tricer

tricer New Member

I am looking for a Event Based Mod to be built

The idea is to have several auctions (lots) within an event (auction) that close on the same date and an auction (lot) would close ever so many seconds. For example auction 1 in the event would close at 7:00:00 pm, the next auction would close at 7:00:15 pm, the third auction would close at 7:00:30 pm. I am using 15 seconds in the example however this time would be adjustable to any time length 15 seconds, 20 seconds, 500 seconds, etc..

The other part of this ties into invoicing that would allow the seller to send an invoice to all their winning buyers and if a buyer wins several items the seller would be able to combine invoices into 1 invoice.

terms:
    Are based on an auction house selling several items in 1 event
    auction is an event that several items are sold in
    lot is the item that is sold with in an auction.

2. hhavatar

hhavatar Donor Donor

Should already be here. Try custom end dates and Change cron settings to bulk email.

3. tricer

tricer New Member

I understand custom end dates/times - this was my mod I had someone do and then asked them to but it in the default webid package.

I don't understand what you are saying about the cron settings

hhavatar likes this.
  4. hhavatar

hhavatar Donor Donor

There is an option in the users control panel to receive one cumulative email rather than a per lot one. I'd think if you backtrace selleremail.php you'll find the answer.

5. tricer

tricer New Member

I am not sure what you mean by this, are you saying search on sellermail.php?

6. hhavatar

hhavatar Donor Donor

Yes. Seller emails can be combined on auction close via that page. Thinking if you backtrace the steps and maybe look to change the default and amend the tpl to remove the option for individual end of auction emails.
    Not done it myself but feel like the right approach.