Dead project

Discussion in 'General Support' started by MESSIAH, Sep 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. david62311

david62311 Well-Known Member

I NEVER asked for the project. If I was drinking Milk or something, it would of shot out of my nose when I read that. If I did ask for it then can you please point it out and then I will stand corrected. I wouldn't even know where to start with making improvements on it. I only know just a little more than the basics of coding. However, I am learning every day how to become at better at coding.

When I replied here about a month ago, the forum was dead as could be. I come in here and check every so often and check the newest posts and after months, no new posts had been posted. Then I noticed nothing was updated on Github for about 10 months. I can understand that you could of been busy with other things. If you aren't making any money then that sucks.

@renlok I do understand this is your Script and you are in charge! I am glad to help out if I got time and if I can help out. I do wish people would search the forum before they post the same questions over and over.

About this, what I was trying to get at was, I trying to see if people were interested to donate money to get a good coder here to help out. @timw255 was the BEST and the fastest programmer that I have ever seen with coding. The stuff he was doing blew my mind. @renlok part of me thought it you in disguise, like perhaps you managed to get some free time on your hands and you didn't want us to know it was you. I don't know where timw255 came from but, it was odd to come in and was the handed the keys to do what he had to do and then give them back when he left. He was much appreciated that he helped out for a little while before he disappeared to make his $100 per hour for the skills he has.

@pani100 had a lot to do with making the Webid Project go forward too. pani100 is another good coder and did a lot for the Webid Script. pani100 had a lot of patience with me too which is much appreciated. I thought, I would mention pani100's name too because without pani100, this Webid Project would of been stuck in the mud.

@nay27uk and @Box Lot have done a Great job keeping the forum in check here! They don't get enough credit in here!

Where do we need to go now with the Webid Project? What needs to be done? Let us know!

nay27uk likes this.
  2. MESSIAH

MESSIAH Member

@renlok asking me not U.

3. nay27uk

nay27uk Super Moderator Staff Member

OK guys No offence but I have decided to lock this thread now as it is fast becoming a slanging match and in my opinion has now ran its course. If renlock wishes to reopen it at a later date then that is fine but for now it is closed.

renlok and david62311 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.