Dev Mod CSV Bulk Auction Importer

Discussion in 'Modding/Theme Help' started by renlok, Jan 10, 2013.

1. renlok

renlok Administrator Staff Member

Its splitting the titles by l not ;

2. gsc1ugs

gsc1ugs Active Member

what does? parseCSV?

3. gsc1ugs

gsc1ugs Active Member

bilk importer doesn't calculate fees

4. Grimus

Grimus New Member

Using PHP: 5.4.45, Webids 1.2.2

I get this error when going directly to the batch file:

admin/loggedin.inc.php on line 35

This relates to the:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function checklogin()

Also, in the admin panel-tools-error log., there are some errors listed:

Warning [2] include(functions_admin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory on:

admin/bulk/batch.php line 16

Warning
    [2] include(): Failed opening 'functions_admin.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.4.45/share/pear') on:

admin/bulk/batch.php line 16

5. pani100

pani100 Well-Known Member

Hi Grimus,
    I will be testing the github version and will be attempting to get this mod working first if only for testing purposes (importing a few auctions to allow for testing things further).

6. Grimus

Grimus New Member

I've just used the versions on the first post of this thread. I figured that post was updated with the most current version.

7. pani100

I don't think it is. I have made good progress on this though. All working along with images.
    I will release in a day what I have done until now. No fees calculated at the moment as trying to get the rest of the script to work first with no issues. Having issues with the new timezones used in Webid. Trying to get my head around these changes

8. pani100

Getting on with this mod. Have got the csv from the bay to work too ;).
    I could do with as many csv or txt files from the bay to thoroughly test further. I am working on the one supplied a few threads back which does not have that many fields filled in. We will need to see how the payments are and the postages to try and work out how to process them along with any other fields we can work out. I am tidying up the code a bit and will post an update for whoever wants to try this .

9. pani100

Hit a problem. Database insert is fine even up to 20.000 (takes around 30secs) but if I add any images to be copied over to the new auctions we have serious problems. :)
    Say we want to insert 5000 auctions. Each one will have a default image and 5 additional images, that works out to 30.000 images that need to be copied over. :eek:
    Have to have a re-think on how to achieve this. Might have to be done via some jquery call or something. For up to 2000 auctions with images it works fine.

10. pani100

I have tested and not found any errors using WEBID MAIL Sends to 3 users email. Check the spam folder as one email was to an msn account and went straight to the spam folder.

11. pani100

At last a glimpse of what's on its way...

nay27uk and super_st like this.
  12. pani100

Have managed to add fees to it at last, make it multiple user aware and take into account user status.
    It has been a task but the end is near.
    A bit of code tidy and a lot of testing and it will be ready to rock & roll.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

nay27uk likes this.
  13. Grimus

Grimus New Member

Is it ready to play with yet? I'm not seeing any links to download the updates to post error or whatever.

14. pani100

I have attached updated script. I have not included any moderation settings yet as it is all new to me and will have to play with that to see how it works. Give it a go and see how it works.

Attached Files:

15. pani100

Anybody tested this yet?
    Download, unzip, drop folders in your root and head to yoursite/admin/bulk/batch.php for testing.

16. Grimus

Grimus New Member

I have my test auction site in a subfolder.. not in the root. so my address is:

site.com/testauction/admin/bulk/batch.php

and doesn't do anything.. It has blue admin screen with no options.

17. Grimus

Grimus New Member

I think this error is being generated by something dealing with this batch system. I purged the log, and this reappeared shortly after trying to get it to work. (altered feedback to show site.com instead of actual testing site)

Fatal error trigger [256] template->_tpl_load_file(): File /srv/disk6/2117321/www/site.com/testauction/themes/adminClassic/batch.tpl does not exist or is empty Fatal error on line 63 in file /srv/disk6/2117321/www/site.com/testauction/includes/template/TemplateCompile.php, PHP 5.4.45 (Linux) Aborting...

18. pani100

Try using the the adminModern theme. This looks like a theme issue - it should work in any theme but does use the adminModern theme js and css. Any admin links on the batch page will not work as it is outside the main directory still.
    you could also try to copy the batch.tpl file into the adminClassic theme too and see if that works.

19. pani100

I just tried dropping the batch.tpl in the adminClassic theme, it does work but it is all messed up. Best to use the adminModern theme and when I get time I will look into making the page for adminClassic (but there is no bootstrap in that theme)

20. Grimus

Grimus New Member

I've altered some of the example CSV files.. and tried some of the provided ones. But I get this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'class' (T_CLASS), expecting identifier (T_STRING) or variable (T_VARIABLE) or '{' or '$' in /srv/disk6/2117321/www/site.com/testauction/admin/bulk/src/extensions/DatatypeTrait.php on line 67