Contact Us form WeBid 1.2.* ONLY

adds a 'Contact Us' form which is emailed to the Administrators email address

1. Gloria Walton

Gloria Walton New Member

Thanks for updating information about contact form i solve my problem by using above code. Facing little bit problem but finally it is working for me.

2. Ian Haney

Ian Haney Donor Donor

Is there a way to allow guest visitors to be able to see the contact page as at the moment, I click on the contact link and is asking me to login or sign up

I am using the latest version of webid v1.2.2.2

3. zortan

zortan New Member

greatings all

maybe some one can help me trying to get this to work uploaded all the files ect and when I click on contact it just open the php file but its blank ?

any ideas?

4. Congratday

Congratday New Member

Thank you for this Mod, i installed easily however, as the admin, i didn't get the email of the sender and the sender didnt get a copy either even though the sender received "Your message has been sent to the site administrator".

Here is the error messages in the error log.

My ERROR [256] template->_tpl_load_file(): File /home/***/themes/modern/email_request_support_form.tpl does not exist or is empty Fatal error on line 65 in file /home/***/includes/template/TemplateCompile.php, PHP 7.2.33 (Linux) Aborting...
    Unknown error type: [2] file(/home/***/language/EN/emails/html/email_request.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory on /home/***/includes/class_email_handler.php line 52
    Unknown error type: [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable on /home/***/includes/class_email_handler.php line 55
    My NOTICE [1024] ---->PHPMailer error: Message body empty
    on /home/***/includes/class_email_handler.php line 500
    Unknown error type: [2] file(/home/***/language/EN/emails/html/email_request_copy_to_sender.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory on /home/***/includes/class_email_handler.php line 52

Any help will be appreciated.