1.2.1 Auction Thumbnail Image doesn't load in 1.2.2

Discussion in 'General Support' started by fireballbrady, Apr 9, 2019.

1. fireballbrady

fireballbrady New Member

Warning [2] getimagesize(/var/www/html/odstgive2/uploaded/55blbt48aubh28kdclivse9b70/o_1d8joaaps1qk215iuc4lrj41fhub.JPG): failed to open stream: No such file or directory on /var/www/html/odstgive2/includes/packages/PluploadHandler.php line 370
    Warning [2] getimagesize(/var/www/html/odstgive2/uploaded/55blbt48aubh28kdclivse9b70/o_1d8joaapssvq1rnsokt1djf1q9nc.JPG): failed to open stream: No such file or directory on /var/www/html/odstgive2/includes/packages/PluploadHandler.php line 370
    Warning [2] fopen(o_1d8joaapssvq1rnsokt1djf1q9nc.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory on /var/www/html/odstgive2/getthumb.php line 27
    Warning [2] fopen(o_1d8joaaps1qk215iuc4lrj41fhub.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory on /var/www/html/odstgive2/getthumb.php line 27

2. david62311

david62311 Well-Known Member

It's been the biggest problem since the version has come out two years ago. It's widely posted about and there are solutions are the forum.

No such file or directory
    Means it's not finding anything where it's looking so, it's probably looking in the wrong place. It's been so long since I looked at this and I fixed it once but, got no credit for it so, I will let the experts that coded it that way fix it this time.

The people asking about the blurry images is because the image resolution is too much for the bootstrap of modern them. Between modern and classic them the setting are complete opposite. You have to toy around with the picture sizes.

They really should put a chat bot in the forum to reply to questions because people keep asking for help with the same issues that have been already been solved somewhere in the forum. For now we will just have to use the search! :)

3. Ben

Ben New Member

A chat bot is a good idea.
    For me the solution of the images not shown cannot be found in the Forum.
    I want to donate with pleasure, but if it is set up (badly) now, it is of no use.
    Can you give me a tip where I can find it?

4. fireballbrady

fireballbrady New Member

@david62311 I have spent several hours searching the forums for a fix for this. As of now I have come up empty handed. I will continue to search and update everyone when/if I find a fix.

5. geoffrey foggon

geoffrey foggon New Member

Checked out your link are you using a custom template because that could be causing the issue

6. fireballbrady

fireballbrady New Member

Not using a custom template. Standard on all things. Am going to try a different Vm and see if running this on WAMP vs LAMP has any affect. Currently running on Centos 7.0

7. david62311

The way it reads here:

It's looking to connect to a temporary filename like 55blbt48aubh28kdclivse9b70/o_1d8joaaps1qk215iuc4lrj41fhub.JPG.

On the final submit, it changes the filename to a more basic name like cat.jpg.

Clear your errors out and see if the error is brought up on the first or 2nd submit when you are setting up your auction.

Or you can try the fix I came up with here a while ago that I just ran a search for and found. It might work and it might not. Coding changes and not everyone is using the same code. You may have a newer version of Webid than me if they released any new ones in the last 6 months. Here's the link to an fix:
    webid 1.3.0 wont display images in auction gallery

If that doesn't work then maybe something else in that thread on that page will help.

8. Ben

Ben New Member

[QUOTE = "david62311, bericht: 60919, lid: 31681"] De manier waarop het hier staat:

Het zoekt verbinding te maken met een tijdelijke bestandsnaam zoals 55blbt48aubh28kdclivse9b70 / o_1d8joaaps1qk215iuc4lrj41fhub.JPG.

Op de laatste submit verandert het de bestandsnaam in een meer basale naam zoals cat.jpg.

Wis uw fouten op en kijk of de fout wordt gemeld bij de eerste of de tweede aanvraag bij het opzetten van uw veiling.

Of je kunt de oplossing proberen die ik hier een tijdje geleden heb bedacht en die ik zojuist heb opgezocht en gevonden. Het zou kunnen werken en misschien ook niet. Codering verandert en niet iedereen gebruikt dezelfde code. Misschien heb je een nieuwere versie van Webid dan ik als ze de laatste 6 maanden nieuwe hebben uitgebracht. Hier is de link naar een oplossing:
    webid 1.3.0 zal geen afbeeldingen in de galerij van de veiling weergeven

Als dat niet werkt, kan iets anders in die thread op die pagina helpen. [/ QUOTE]

beste mensen
    Helaas kan ik niet verder komen met Webid 1.2.2.2
    Ondanks de hulp van een aantal leden.
    Dat is waarom ik Webid heb verwijderd.
    Ik heb een zen-cart-site en heb hier een veiling gebouwd.
    Het is niet zo mooi als Webid, maar het lukt me wel.
    Veel succes.
    Misschien tot de volgende (betere) Webid.
    vriendelijke groeten,
    ================================================================
    Dear people
    Unfortunately I can't get any further with Webid 1.2.2.2
    Despite the help of a number of members.
    That's why I deleted Webid.
    I have a zen-cart site and have built an auction here.
    It is not as nice as Webid but I can manage with it.
    Good luck to you.
    Perhaps until the next (better) Webid.
    best regards,

9. david62311

@Ben Why waste are time trying to help people like you then? You quit too easily. You will run into bugs on Zencart and then what?

10. Ben

Ben New Member

I'm going to reinstall webid today.
    With the help I have indicated, I hope that I will succeed now.
    Thank you so much for the answer.
    Tomorrow I will report if it has worked.
    Best regards
    Ben

11. geoffrey foggon

where are you downloading the script from i know there is two places to download . I downloaded my version from SourceForge

12. Ben

Ben New Member

13. Ben

Ben New Member

497/5000

Where I have reached 1.2.2.2 I do not know anymore, but it gives many problems.
    I have now removed SourceForge 1.2.1. It says that it is the newest version 1.2.2, but I get 1.2.1. Strange!!.
    Hopefully there is enthusiasm to make a new version 1.3 and to put it in one place.
    Also everything that goes on in one place.
    Because as it is with the previous versions, it is a big mess.
    I immediately want to deposit 50 euros as a contribution to the expenses.

Sincerely,
    Ben

14. geoffrey foggon

you can change the version to 1.2.2 by going into the database and editing the webid_settings to the right version and this will get rid of the message in the admin pannel.

15. Ben

Ben New Member

[QUOTE = "geoffrey foggon, bericht: 60926, member: 50693"] kun je de versie naar 1.2.2 veranderen door naar de database te gaan en de webid_settings naar de juiste versie te bewerken en dit zal het bericht in het admin-paneel verwijderen .[/CITAAT]

Has anything changed in the script or just the version designation?

16. nay27uk

nay27uk Super Moderator Staff Member

Ok I have said this so many times on the forum now that 1.2.1 on sourceforge is 1.2.2 just that renlok forgot to update the version number when it installs the database or updates the database, 1.2.2 was a simple fix of some security issues that 1.2.1 had and that was all.

As pointed out above just change the version number in the database using phpmyadmin.

The latest stable / release version should only ever be downloaded from sourceforge the github versions are for coding work to be done only, and are not completed versions so NONE WORKING AND NONE COMPLETE.

david62311 likes this.
  17. Sana Ne

Sana Ne New Member

solved !
    in getthump.php
    remove this 2 lines by //
    elseif (!file_exists($_GET['fromfile']) && !fopen($_GET['fromfile'], 'r')) {
    // ErrorPNG($ERR_716);
    // exit;
    }