Admin To Do List NotePad WeBid 1.2.* ONLY

ToDo List for the admin panel, help you keep on top of plans, bugfixes or maybe your coffee breaks.

1. BabyDunk

BabyDunk Active Member

BabyDunk submitted a new resource:

Admin To Do List NotePad - ToDo List for the admin panel, help you keep on top of plans, bugfixes or maybe your coffee breaks.

Read more about this resource...

2. prieshas

prieshas New Member

looks so cool, but there to hard for me

3. BabyDunk

BabyDunk Active Member

get your thinking cap on. its not that hard most of us all started like yourself . not knowing much but if you try you will learn something. then something else and it will addup at the end .then you will be able to add something to the project.

if you are stuck then ask a question. as Tupac said even genius ask question lol

4. prieshas

prieshas New Member

Code:
    Error
    Static analysis:
    2 errors were found during analysis.
    [LIST=1]
    [*]An opening bracket followed by a set of values was expected. (near "ALTER" at position 89)
    [*]Unexpected token. (near "ALTER" at position 89)
    [/LIST]
    SQL query:
    INSERT INTO `webid_todo` (`id`, `titlename`, `name`, `user`, `done`, `created`) VALUES ALTER TABLE `webid_todo` ADD PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
    MySQL said: [IMG]https://apelsinas.serveriai.lt/MyAdmin/themes/dot.gif[/IMG]
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'ALTER TABLE `webid_todo`
    ADD PRIMARY KEY (`id`)' at line 4 
    Is looks like something wrong, but working good

And if I press delete, he deleting everything, not one, but all list

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  5. BabyDunk

BabyDunk Active Member

@prieshas what version of WeBid are you using?

i dont know how it would delete all items in list as it only deletes one item at a time unless the table setup hasn't been set to primary key and auto increments and is using the same id for the items added to the list..

what is your image supposed to tell me . thats all looks ok apart from the the css style could maybe get tweaked a little to suit your theme. The css was styled for the admin modern them.

and thank you for pointing out the errors. it came from left over commands that i didnt fully remove . that problem with be fix when i upload the update.. ;):):cool:

6. BabyDunk

BabyDunk Active Member

prieshas likes this.
  7. BabyDunk

BabyDunk Active Member

prieshas likes this.
  8. prieshas

prieshas New Member

Looks like working :) i can delete one now. But But still see same like first pic.
    p.s. theme is default classic

Attached Files:

9. BabyDunk

BabyDunk Active Member

you will need to edit the todolist.css file to get the display settings the way you'd like them to be..

if you dont know how to do that you should use a search engine or youtube to learn. search something like "How to style css" that will point you in the right direction plus you will learn a bit as you go :D

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  10. Cash Crusaders NZ

Cash Crusaders NZ New Member

I have started a new installation(website).I have diverted somehow from your changes. I have decided to keep the notes and add your code additionally. I am using the classic theme in admin and Modern theme in the website.

I have done all the changes up to where I had to do the "sidebar" files changes.
    I then created a new line in messages.inc.php in the ../language/EN/ folder. I added the line $MSG['1061a'] = 'To Do List'; below the line $MSG['1061'] = 'Notes';
    I then started with the sidebar files.
    I instead of replacing the lines as suggested I inserted below these the code you prided plus the top 3 lines of the code below and the bottom 2 lines of the code below:
    <div class="box">
    <h4 class="rounded-top">{L_1061}</h4>
    <div class="rounded-bottom">

<form name="anotes" action="" method="post">
    <textarea rows="15" name="anotes" class="anotes">{ADMIN_NOTES}</textarea>
    <input type="hidden" name="csrftoken" value="{_CSRFTOKEN}">
    <input type="submit" name="act" value="{L_007}">
    </form>

</div>
    </div>
    So I inserted the following:
    <div class="box">
    <h4 class="rounded-top">{L_1061a}</h4>
    <div class="list">
    <!-- BEGIN todo_list-->
    <div class="item{todo_list.ISDONE}">
    <div class="todoheader"><h4>{todo_list.TITLENAME}</h4></div>
    <div class="tododate">Created: {todo_list.CREATED}</div>
    <!-- IF todo_list.IFNOTDONE -->
    <a id="changeTodo" href="EntryToDo.php?as=done&item={todo_list.ID}"><i title="Click to highlight" class="fa fa-star-o iconsstar" aria-hidden="true"></i></a>
    <!-- ENDIF -->
    <!-- IF todo_list.IFDONE -->
    <a href="EntryToDo.php?as=notdone&item={todo_list.ID}"><i title="Click to undone highlight" class="fa fa-star iconsstar" aria-hidden="true" style="color:#ffcc00!important;"></i></a>
    <!-- ENDIF -->
    <a href="EntryToDo.php?as=delete&item={todo_list.ID}"><i title="Click to delete" class="fa fa-trash iconsplus" aria-hidden="true"></i></a>

<div class="todoexpand"><span>Expand</span></div>
    <span class="todotext">{todo_list.NAME}</span><span class="todoid">ToDoID: {todo_list.ID}</span>
    <span class="todoup"><i title="Click to update" class="fa fa-wrench" aria-hidden="true"></i></span>
    <div class="update">
    <form class="form" action="EntryToDo.php" method="post">
    <div class="form-container">
    <input type='hidden' name='todoID' value="{todo_list.ID}" />
    <input name="updatetodotitle" id="titlename" type="text" value="{todo_list.TITLENAME}" class="form-input" />
    <input name="updatename" id="name" type="text" class="form-input" value="{todo_list.NAME}" />
    </div>
    <button type="submit" class="btn" name="updateEntry" id="addEntry" value="Update Entry" >+</button>
    </form>
    </div>
    </div>
    <!-- END todo_list -->
    </div>

<input name="todotitle" id="titlename" type="text" class="form-input" placeholder="Title"/>
    <input name="name" id="name" type="text" class="form-input" placeholder="What to do!"/>
    </div>
    <button type="submit" class="btn" name="addEntry" id="addEntry" value="Add New Entry" >+</button>
    </form>
    </div>
    </div>
    IT WORKS FINE BUT I HAVE A BIT OF A PROBLEM WITH THE DISPLAY THAT IS NOT THE SAME AS THE PICTURE YOU PROVIDED. IAM SURE IT MUST BE THE CSS AND JS FILES AS THE CLASSIC THEME DOES NOT HAVE SEPARATE DIRECTORIES FOR FOR CSS AND JS INSIDE THE ADMIN CLASSIC DIRECTORY. THAT MEANS I DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO PUT THEM. CAN YOU HELP WITH THIS PLEASE. I HAVE ADDED THE FILES IN THE .../themes/adminClassic/.. AND ALSO CREATED TWO DIRECTORIES .../css and .../js in adminClassic DIRECTORY AND ADDED THE 2 FILES THERE ALSO

CAN YOU KINDLY ALSO ASSIST AND JUST LOOK AT THE CODE I HAVE ADAPTED FOR THE TODO LIST ABOVE IF IT IS NOT THE LOCATION OF THE CSS AND JS FILES. MAYBE THERE IS A PROBLEM. BE KIND AS I AM NOT EVEN A NOVICE AND TRYING VERY HARD.

THANKS.

11. BabyDunk

BabyDunk Active Member

@Cash Crusaders NZ i hadn't tested it on the classic theme but it does work as i just checked it there now.. works in classic.JPG with notes.JPG

i created the js and css dirs in the adminClassic dir and copied todolist.css and todolist.js in to their respective dirs.

i then added the html code along with the note form

replace this
    Code:
    <div style="width:25%; float:left;">
                    <div style="margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto;">
                        <div class="box">
                                <input type="submit" name="act" value="{L_submit}">
                                </form>
                            </div>
                        </div>
                    </div>
            </div>

with this
    HTML:
    <div style="width:25%; float:left;">
                    <div style="margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto;">
                        <div class="box">
                                <input type="submit" name="act" value="{L_submit}">
                                </form>
                            </div>
                        </div>
                        <div class="list">
                            <!-- BEGIN todo_list-->
                            <div class="item{todo_list.ISDONE}">
                                <div class="todoheader"><h4>{todo_list.TITLENAME}</h4></div>
                                <div class="tododate">Created: {todo_list.CREATED}</div>
                                <!-- IF todo_list.IFNOTDONE -->
                                <a id="changeTodo" href="EntryToDo.php?as=done&item={todo_list.ID}"><i title="Click to highlight" class="fa fa-star-o iconsstar" aria-hidden="true"></i></a>
                                <!-- ENDIF -->
                                <!-- IF todo_list.IFDONE -->
                                <a href="EntryToDo.php?as=notdone&item={todo_list.ID}"><i title="Click to undone highlight" class="fa fa-star iconsstar" aria-hidden="true" style="color:#ffcc00!important;"></i></a>
                                <!-- ENDIF -->
                                <a href="EntryToDo.php?as=delete&item={todo_list.ID}"><i title="Click to delete" class="fa fa-trash iconsplus" aria-hidden="true"></i></a>

<div class="todoexpand"><span>Expand</span></div>
                                <span class="todotext">{todo_list.NAME}</span><span class="todoid">ToDoID: {todo_list.ID}</span>
                                <span class="todoup"><i title="Click to update" class="fa fa-wrench" aria-hidden="true"></i></span>
                                <div class="update">
                                            <input type='hidden' name='todoID' value="{todo_list.ID}" />
                                            <input name="updatetodotitle" id="titlename" type="text" value="{todo_list.TITLENAME}" class="form-input" />
                                            <input name="updatename" id="name" type="text" class="form-input" value="{todo_list.NAME}" />
                                        </div>
                                        <button type="submit" class="btn" name="updateEntry" id="addEntry" value="Update Entry" >+</button>
                                    </form>
                                </div>
                            </div>
                            <!-- END todo_list -->
                        </div>

<input name="todotitle" id="titlename" type="text" class="form-input" placeholder="Title"/>
                                <input name="name" id="name" type="text" class="form-input" placeholder="What to do!"/>
                            </div>
                            <button type="submit" class="btn" name="addEntry" id="addEntry" value="Add New Entry" >+</button>
                        </form>
                    </div>
            </div>
    i havent been around here for a few months. hopefully be hanging around abit when i finish a project i'm on .

i hope this works for you

12. Cash Crusaders NZ

Cash Crusaders NZ New Member

YEP!! Your code works well. Just one thing to remember, if you were to make this your formal install for the AdminClassic theme. The code as suggested works 100% for the Home and Help tabs. For the other tabs you will have to remove the line "<div style="width:25%; float:left;"> " at the top and relevant "</div>" at the bottom, else the display goes funny for these tabs. Be kind, as this is what I could figure out with my limited knowledge. There might have to be other code changes/additions to actually make it technically correct.

Oh Yes, It actually lookes great with the notes and To Do List together and should be incorporated with the next release.