Paid Add Bitcoin as payment.

Discussion in 'Requests' started by udok, Nov 19, 2015.

1. udok

udok New Member

Add Bitcoin as payment.
    Hello, someone has added as a form of payment currency BITcoin.
    Who could help me or can do it.
    Thanks and greetings

2. nay27uk

nay27uk Super Moderator Staff Member

Search the forum or look at the Resources section someone already posted the mod

And please read the forum RULES HERE

3. Cssjunkie

Cssjunkie New Member

Hello. I'll need the same thing and I searched forums and resources. I found others wanting the item and only resource is a bitcoin widget. Can you please link the resource for the btc payment mod?

4. jbh75uk

jbh75uk New Member

ive added bitcoin (LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2016
  5. nay27uk

A link to your site is not helping other members with the question or code to do this and is considered to be spam.

I am removing your link because for a start you have not donated but have removed the powered by links.

All future posts by you until such a time that you either make a donation or replace the links back to webid will be deleted from the forums

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
    Shaman likes this.
  6. Cssjunkie

Cssjunkie New Member

Why dont you answer my question about where you stated the resources are? There was nothing on here I could find and your ignoring the question.

7. nay27uk

I beg your pardon the quoted post was not directed at you

8. Cssjunkie

Cssjunkie New Member

Post #2 in this thread you stated to the OP that someone posted the mod here and to search resources. I checked and there is no mod here for that. I replied to you then if you could post where it was located since you claim it was posted here and you never answered. You obviously saw the post if you saw the other post here. Where is the link to the resource mod for bitcoin you claim was posted??

9. hhavatar

hhavatar Donor Donor

Working on the premise that you're new, a bit of context may help you. Everyone here is a volunteer @Cssjunkie. When it come to getting assistance, honey works better than vinegar. @nay27uk does powerful work here in his free time so sometimes posts go unanswered for quite a while, And depending on the context, they may never get answered.

nay27uk likes this.
  10. nay27uk

Here is the BitCoin MOD (If this is only a widget and not what you are looking for then that is not my fault, I said there was a MOD in the Resources section and there is one, see the link). You may also wish to look at both of the below threads for any extra help regarding BitCoin or adding new Payment Gateways

Thread 1
    Thread 2 How to add a Custom Payment Gateway

Failing that you may need to pay someone to do the integration for you by either posting a job in the Buy Sell and Trade forum or looking for experienced coders/programmers/designers etc to do the job for you by utilising sites like fiverr.com and similar websites.

As @hhavatar has already pointed out Everyone here is a volunteer we are all just members like you are, if there is no MOD that you require then it is because no one has made that MOD or they have done but have decided they would not share it with the community for one reason or another, you will find no one that will make it for you unless they require the same thing and then decide to share it with the community or you pay someone to do it for you from the various sources on the internet, some members may post snippets of code that may help so a forum search can help as It did for me when I found one of the above threads that are just snippets of code that may help you.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
    Shaman likes this.