1.2.2 Released

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by renlok, Mar 24, 2017.

1. david62311

david62311 Well-Known Member

I'm a little forgetful because of all of the work we put into that a while back and I've been out of the loop here and took a break because of stuff here that was upsetting me like having to report the stupid bot postings. What was it we discovered? The UTC time difference was screwed up or something. This issue if I remember right was a code we needed to fix at the source. Changing the DateInterval at just one part of the script only fixes that part of the script. We would have to make changes at every DateInterval and there are a few of them not connected to the same coding. I would have to look into things to remember what's been done. I'm just trying to refresh my memory on what's been done already.

I think I used floatval here and it worked. Float by itself doesn't work but, floatval should work. I don't think there was much difference if we used floatval or intval.
    bug issue when u refresh

2. baxterdmutt

baxterdmutt New Member

If you follow the link to update to 1.2.2 from the Admin page in the app. It takes you to version 1.2.1 in GitHub. It took me quite a while to find the proper link on the forum that worked. Maybe I've missed something???

3. jucai

jucai New Member

My is version 1.2.2,2 in GitHub, but (http://www.dyd2.com/webid/sell.php#goto)Web page: Or start at:Or set a custom end time:/not hours, not minutes,not Seconds. Not show(not hours, not minutes,not seconds), only show days.
    1.2.2.2/sell.php#goto,/Or start at:Or set a custom end time:/not hours(minutes,Seconds)

4. Alistair

Alistair Donor Donor

Click on download 1.2.2 and its still 1.2.1
    http://www.webidsupport.com/download.php
    Ive downloaded the latest MAIN from repo and bank charges are still not included in payments years after the feature request how sad.

5. BabyDunk

BabyDunk Active Member

Hey @Alistair can you not just use the tax settings and rename it all in you theme?

6. Alistair

Alistair Donor Donor

Sorry, they are Bank Payments for which Id raised a Github feature request and much lengthy discussion some years back.

7. Dawn

Dawn New Member

Does anyone have a good link for version 1.2.2? I keep seeing the error that I'm not running the latest version but it's nowhere to be found?

Thanks.

8. Obed ABabio

Obed ABabio New Member

9. Ben

Ben New Member

I am a new user.
    Question is there any interest in this product?
    It is very quiet.
    Too bad for this beautiful product.

10. MESSIAH

MESSIAH Member

Project is dead.

11. david62311

david62311 Well-Known Member

Yes, there is interest. The coding got overhauled a couple of years ago but, is being updated on Github. It is a fantastic written script. We just need some good coders here to help.

12. Ermanno

Ermanno New Member

[QUOTE = "renlok, post: 55785, member: 1"] Simile a 1.2.1 questo è principalmente correzioni di bug, molte persone usano versioni casuali dal repository git quindi ho deciso di rilasciare una versione ufficiale di 1.2.2

Download: https://github.com/renlok/WeBid/archive/1.2.2.zip

Changelog: http://bugs.webidsupport.com/changelog_page.php?version_id=23 [/ QUOTE]
    Ciao.
    I'm Ermanno from Italy. Thank you for the great work you did .. I installed version 1.2.2 and many bugs that I had solved .. Unfortunately, however, with the inclusion of message_admin in the EN language folder, the IT language loses many translations (and I also believe other languages other than English) ... Especially on the Admin panel, but also in the frontend, many codes appear instead of words, such as {L_034}. With version 1.2.1 the language side was fine, but the preview photos were not shown (although I have not touched any configuration parameters) .. Now, how can I do? Thank you.

13. Ben

Ben New Member

Help out
    I am looking for a possibility to set up webid, so that a logged in visitor can only buy a product and cannot offer it.
    Who can help me with this?
    I use Webid 1.2.2.2
    Greeting,
    Ben

14. Ben

Ben New Member

I have installed the English version and then translated it into my language.
    Everything works after this
    greeting,
    Ben

15. martin.de.gier

martin.de.gier New Member