jQuery file uploader[CHANGED FOR WEBID]
- WeBid Version:
Title: jQuery file uploader
Install Time: 5 minutes
Install Difficulty: easy
Description: Easy file uploading
Files/List of changes: Initial release (Januari 29th 2016)
I already made this mod back in 2013. I discontinued the project ever since. Now I'm back with a better version of the mod and a new implementation of it.
First of all I want to thank Bruno Jm for suggesting this mod in the modding/theme forum.
- Drag and drop upload.
- Able to upload multiple files at once.
- Reads your settings (maxpictures and maxuploadsize).
- Single file upload.
- Easy integration.
- Able to use with phones and tablet (Because of Bootstrap).
- Default image selectionTroubleshooting
Please refer to the following webpages before you submit any bug(s) in the comments:
jQuery file uploader support
Make sure your WeBid is installed properly. This also means the proper rights for the uploaded folder(777 for folders, 644 for files).
If you have any installation question regarding this mod you can comment it in the comment section below.
THIS HAS BEEN TESTED ON A FRESHLY INSTALLED WEBID 1.1.2P2 SYSTEM.
BACKUP YOUR FILES BEFORE YOU DO ANY MODIFICATION.
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE.
- Download the RAR file and copy all the files into your working directory.
- Copy everything from the themes folder into the root directory of the theme you are using.
- Copy all other folders into your root directory.
- Copy all other files into your root directory
- Try it out
The following settings have been set by myself but can be changed within UploadHandler.php.
If you feel like following my other projects for webid or just want to check out my github:
- Allowed file types: jpg, jpeg and png
- Filesize and maximum number of pictures can be changed in your own database (SETTINGS)
Please submit all your bugs in the comment section, or on github!