This is my Default Curve Yellow theme.
- WeBid Version:
It is a reworked and slightly redesigned version of the WeBid default theme.
It has a nice big picture header area and all PSD files for the header image are supplied in the zip file.
This theme is as stated based on the original WeBid Default Theme so is not Responsive.
This theme contains an upgrade of 2 of the WeBid core files and they are.
Note that if you want to go back to the WeBid Default Theme or any other theme after uploading this then you will need to replace both of the above core files with the originals from your download of WeBid.
The next set of instructions are for the database edit to change the logo for the one provided with the theme (redesign this how you want in the supplied PSD file but keep the exact same image dimensions and when you export the image Keep it the same name Header-Image.png).
- Download the zip file.
- Unpack to your computer.
- You will have a folder named DefaultCurveYellow.
- Upload the content inside of the DefaultCurveYellow folder to your WeBid Root.
- Login to your WeBid admin and go to the interface tab select manage themes on the left then select DefaultCurveYellow and click save.
- Now go and clear your template cache in admin.
- Login to your PhpMyAdmin via your hosting CP.
- Enter your WeBid Database.
- Click on the webid_settings table.
- If you see no Icon/Picture of a pencil then follow the steps below, If you already do see the Pencil Icon/Picture skip to step 8.
- At the top of the page click on the Structure tab.
- When in the Structure Tab on the first line starting with sitename to the right of it find and click on the Icon/Picture that says Primary
- Next go back to the Browse Tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the Icon/Picture of a pencil
- Scroll down the page until you see a line starting with logo varchar(255) and beside this are 2 boxes the first box can be ignored and in the second box you should see the words logo.gif click this and then remove the words logo.gif and type in Header-Image.png
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the button that says GO.
If you like this then please take the time to Rate It on the left here --------->