pani100
Last Activity:
Aug 31, 2018
Resources:
Home Page:

Share This Page

pani100

Well-Known Member, Male, from London

Major system failures. Accidentally formatted coding-pc hard drive. Also swapping work-pc to a Windows 10 pc as good old XP ground to a halt Feb 17, 2016

pani100 was last seen:
Aug 31, 2018
    1. stever
      stever
      When will your site be ready to go Thanks
      1. nay27uk
        nay27uk
        I think panni100 may have left he has not been active for a long time now
        Jun 17, 2016
    2. pani100
      pani100
      Major system failures. Accidentally formatted coding-pc hard drive. Also swapping work-pc to a Windows 10 pc as good old XP ground to a halt
      1. nay27uk
        nay27uk
        Mate I have wiped the wrong drive more than once, it don't help me because I have 5 drives on one system lol
        Feb 17, 2016
    3. pani100
      pani100
      Happy New Year to All.
      1. super_st
        super_st
        There you are :) happy new year
        Jan 13, 2016
    4. pani100
      pani100
      Killing bugs in Admin. Got to start from somewhere.
      1. super_st
        super_st
        Squish them all!!!
        Sep 9, 2015
    5. pani100
      pani100
      All breaks are over :( Back to reality and Webid :)
      1. david62311 likes this.
      2. super_st
        super_st
        Same here, just back from my holiday. Got to go to work aswell :(
        Aug 17, 2015
      3. nay27uk
        nay27uk
        Welcome back Panni I trust your holidays went well. It is always a bummer coming back after a break away and enjoying the sea
        Aug 23, 2015
    6. pani100
      pani100
      Time for a holiday break
    7. pani100
      pani100
      modal window you will have to use an altered file (stripped down of javascript) and use callbacks when closing the window. You will need to alter javascript too overcoming errors and find a way to pass values over both ways (when opening and when closing window)
    8. chamambom
      chamambom
      I have been to your site (Great site) and I see you are an active webid member and i thought you are the best person to help me out, im building an Auction script and i think im done with most of the stuff except the email system ,i cant seem to make it work and in the forums there is no clear solution and im actually stuck your help will be greatly appreciated ....and onother thing ,tried to put the uploadgallery.php into a modal window and ooops ,lots of errors ,how did you get yours to work ..
    9. Danza
      Danza
      Hi I have been looking at your site www.goods_4_sale.com and must say it's very good. I am interested in the gallery upload of your site, the most common problem users of my site (www.handedown.co.nz) say that they have is with uploading their pics, there is no icon showing that it is loading ect. How do you do it... any chance of posting a mod or something?
    10. pani100
      pani100
      Yes testing is hard as so many things to test and cover and try to solve. I am all over the place like that too. It seems like a never ending story.
    11. Xeonn
      Xeonn
      Hi pani100, sorry for not answering for your question earlier :)
      testing my site and it's just f...ing hard ;)

for you question about "pani" in polish it means Mrs. "pan" = Mr. , "panna" = Miss :)
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.goods-4-sale.com
    WeBid URL:
    http://www.goods-4-sale.com
    WeBid Version:
    Tired, overworked and not enough time for WeBid

Signature