May 2, 2013

Share This Page

paditur

New Member, from Florida

paditur was last seen:
May 2, 2013
    1. paditur
      paditur
      they have to register as one or the other. you can handle this thru the admin side...user settings. sorry i don't have the software installed and cannot remember the exact location.
    2. softsa
      softsa
      I am very sory to bother you. I don't know how to set the system, when users are registering how do I make it so they can switch to a seller or buyer account, not to be registered automatically as buyers or sellers?

Thank you in advance
    3. softsa
      softsa
      Thank you!!!!
    4. softsa
      softsa
      Hi Paditur,

Do you know how I can add background image to the 123 theme, I have tried many ways and I have not got it right?
    5. thompson925
      thompson925
      Hi - I am trying to get a thunbnail pic on the ending soonest list on the home page.
      my site is http://www.missouriauctiononline.com and this is really all i lack to be done.
      I saw your post and instructions for new posted auctions - but I specifically needed the ending soon items instructions or help if you please - you are awesome.
    6. iulianrusso
      iulianrusso
      hi did you get a solution for the listing of paypal page, when a user want to pay? I saw your post, on forum and i have the same problem
    7. paditur
      paditur
      sorry for not getting back to you. i have guests this week. what seems to be the problem.
    8. biddingmalta
      biddingmalta
      Can you give me some help on ur small images thread pls?
  • About

Signature

Currently testing out SVN283/RC5 with MYSQL Version: 5.0.83 PHP Version: 5.2.12 Server Type: I have no idea.