1. edoargatos
      edoargatos
      ciao hai un minuto??
    2. renlok
      renlok
      Yeah sure just added it now :)
    3. peter2011
      peter2011
      can you get back to me i need help- urgently .... i dont know what to do!
    4. peter2011
      peter2011
      thankyou so much i deleted the ck editor files and reinstalled them and ive just gone in to try and create a new listing and fabulous the editor is restored.... i just get scared of messing things up but ive now learned to back everything up
    5. dragonflai
      dragonflai
      hello peter, this problem sound very strange... the text editor usually there is. Find to check if u have the folder inside your root... or simple if is not closed ;-)
      What kind of help do you need?

have a nice day
      irwin
    6. peter2011
      peter2011
      I need help.. i have create an auction site call www.psychicbids.com and i have no text editors.. i am new to this type of stuff and wondered if someone could help me.

When you go to sell an item there is a blank box which only accepts html code.. but in an older version i had a wysiwyg box and was brilliant what am i doing wrong?
    7. dragonflai
      dragonflai
      ops.. i wrong he name.. ;-) sorry..
    8. dragonflai
      dragonflai
      hello 20boy..z do you have google or skype. My google is irwinallas while my skype is irwin.mi .
      In order to do your home page: you must have only few categories activated , in other way you have to find a good (but very good) solution to browse all your ad.

... i have sent you a message... because here is too long h ext to send :-(
    9. irphan
      irphan
      Hi dragonflai,
      How are you ? i hope you w'll be fine.you help lot of people and i also need your help .please help me.my problem is that i want all auctions on home page category wise means if i have (suppose)5 items in book category and 4 items in art category now i want all the auctions on home page catogery wise. 1st book categoty's items and below it art category's items.to be clear my problem please see this link" http://www.maxanet.com/cgi-bin/mncal.cgi?northcountry". i want my home page like this.what changes i have to made or how can i do this.. thanks and please don't be angry for PM.this is very important for me thats why i send you PM.
  • About

infographic and designer freelance
    WeBid URL:
    www.paimai.it
    WeBid Version: