PDA

View Full Version : Problem Loggin in

floridareefclub
16-12-2008, 06:18 PM
I just installed everything and deleted the install folder. Now im at the admin log in and its saying my username and password are incorrect. I never set up a password for this. I did for mysql database is it the same as that or is there something else I have to do to create the user and pass?

jbilliau
16-12-2008, 07:27 PM
When you install, the last step should have you create an admin login. You'll see a login screen, but don't be fooled its for creating an admin login. Then you should be able to log in using those credentials.

floridareefclub
16-12-2008, 08:22 PM
Okay I see what your talking about but for some reason its saying the user and pass is wrong so I don't know them I guess. I click on the forgot password link and I keep getting an error page is there somewhere else that I log in at or a way to reset the user and pass?

jbilliau
16-12-2008, 08:46 PM
Why don't you just dump/drop the database and do a reinstall, paying attention to the part where it asks u to create an admin account? That may be easiest.

floridareefclub
16-12-2008, 08:51 PM
Im doing that now

jbilliau
16-12-2008, 08:55 PM
I guess if nothing else you could use this file, put it in admin folder and run create.php from your webbrowser