PDA

View Full Version : Thumbnails not showing

clivester
14-12-2008, 06:35 PM
I'm trying to set up thumbnails for categories. I've set the thumbnail size in the Admin Panel under "Graphic Interface" and also provided the image link in the Categories Table. However, no images show up on the auction. Could this be a permissions issue? Where is the thumbnail settings data written to?

Thanks.

renlok
14-12-2008, 09:21 PM
Im not sure it could be an issue with premisions first thing is check if the image has been uploaded, it should be in the uploaded folder if its not see if theres a folder with the id of the auction the image was uploaded for.

clivester
14-12-2008, 09:40 PM
I've uploaded the image into /images/categoryimages and referenced the link to it in the Categories Table in Admin. And its not an auction gallery image - its a category thumbnail image that's the problem.

renlok
14-12-2008, 09:53 PM
oh right ;) i read your post wrong.

what page isnt the category image showing up on every page or just the item.php page?

clivester
14-12-2008, 10:13 PM
It doesn't show on any pages.

I also get this error when trying to save the General Layout Settings page:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/MyHostingID/public_html/MyDomain/webid/admin/homepage.php on line 81

renlok
15-12-2008, 12:16 PM
not sure about the category images thing but make sure your referencing the whole address e.g./images/categoryimages/image.jpg instead of just image.jpg

and for the homepage.php thing
open admin/homepage.php
find

$system->SETTINGS=array_merge($system->SETTINGS,$INI_SETTINGS);
and delete it then everything should work fine.

clivester
15-12-2008, 06:26 PM
I had tried using the format "/images/categoryimages/image.jpg" but that did not work for me. Using "./images/categoryimages/image.jpg" seems to have solved it.

The homepage.php fix stopped the error from being thrown. Thanks.